Mike's Basement "Escape"

63pontiacgp

"Tubes Smell Good"
Subscriber
Upstairs in my smallish office a very simple system, Marantz Model 22 receiver, computer, klipsch KG 3's.
pit3.jpg

My basement pit which will be finished someday:yes: Went to Lowes and picked up a very industrial "stereo stand". It fits the decor quite well. Yaqin MC-10L amp, Yaqin MS-12B preamp, computer, Kenwood KD-5077 TT, Klipsch Forte II's. Magnavox (console pull) amp, Yaqin MS-22B phono preamp, Guanzo buffer amplifier (for volume control), Kenwood KD-550 TT, Klipsch KG 2.2's.
pit6.jpg

pit4.jpg

pit5.jpg

pit7.jpg

Just picked up another Yaqin MS-12B to use with the Maggie. Diggin' the Best of The Band.
pit-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!

Had a chance to get a pair of KG3's when I first joined AK. Sure do regret it...

Rome

oh man, nice stereo setups but what I truly admire is your "own space" to setup a dedicated work/test area. I hate you! :)

Steve

Always nice to see multiple pairs of Klipsch speakers, I bet that office system sounds real nice in that room. Enjoy.

Ahah i really like this place man. I bet this is a great place to sit down late and listening some old rock lp ;)

Nice well organized and nice gear too. And a shop to boot. Hmm is that a pair of Grenadier`s I see lurking there?

Nice pic of the Wilson sisters, but I liked them when they were a little younger - hot I tell you. No so much now, but who am I to talk.

Last edited:
Update, got bored and moved stuff around a bit. In the pit and upstairs. I found that I was getting a bit of howl using the industrial shelving for the stereo.

New_Pit.jpg

New_Pit2.jpg

New_Pit3.jpg

New_Pit4.jpg

New_Pit5.jpg

New_Pit6.jpg

New_Pit7.jpg

New_Pit8.jpg

Upstairs.jpg

Last edited:
You have a jukebox, a pinball machine, the coolest console radio I've ever seen, and a Zenith Trans-oceanic!

Throw in a Jaguar XKE and that's all the toys I've ever wanted!!

You, in a word, ROCK!

(and the laser-eyed dog is cool, too!)

Back
Top Bottom