Mike's Basement "Escape"

A lot of changes, very nice finish to it! I like the way it came out!

Thanks,
John.:music::D

Last edited:
Nice! I like the nixie tube clock. What is the black box to the right of the pinball machine with the blue "window"? It looks like a portal to the other side of the universe or something! Also, where's the elctronics work area now?

I like the way it was before. Now if you spill something, or drop your soldering iron, everyone will know...

Very nice though!

Nice! I like the nixie tube clock. What is the black box to the right of the pinball machine with the blue "window"? It looks like a portal to the other side of the universe or something! Also, where's the elctronics work area now?

SG1 box set. Workbench and the rest of the work stuff is out in the garage.

Mike

I can't tell the layout of the room compared to the prior visits! Did they remove that old, small window and put in a new style window? VN Mike!

Nice! I can't believe that's the same room! The little KG3's are still with me working bedroom duty...

Updated shot of my "sweet spot" and my granddaughters goofing around.

Mike

sweetspot2_zpsc4b07567.jpg

girls1_zps0c5accee.jpg

girls2_zpsb872c22a.jpg

girls3_zpsbf936e2f.jpg

Sorry....your "basement pit" outclasses a lot of fancier spaces in my book. (Honest comfort....like a pair of old shoes!) Sweet!

A couple of updated pics. I traded my Forte II's for a pair of Audio Nirvana Super 12's. Great sounding speaker.

Mike

sweetspot5_zps42adcfd6.jpg

sweetspot4_zps34007faf.jpg

Amazing transformation and great bunch of stuff. Love it! One question though...what happened to all the tinker/work area? Gotta have that!

Back
Top Bottom