Monday Tunes

Good Morrow folkies.

Just a word before I post this mornings musical selection as yesterday my mother passed away on New Years Eve after a long struggle with Alzheimer's Dementia.
She was 87 years young.
With the sorrow and sadness is the relief that she has escaped this troubled world and now once again walks with her husband,visits with her mother and sleeps with angels.
She slipped away peacefully in her sleep and was sent off to the undiscovered country with the celebratory sounds of fireworks and rockets.

Happy New Year Mom.
Wayne&RuthBowen_JustMarried copy.jpg
Wedding day for Ruth and Wayne.

Out in her front yard just this summer
IMG_0367 copy.JPG

So how about a little music now 'eh?​

Now Playing here via the Apple Music Stream
Elton John
Diamonds ( Deluxe )
IMG_0953.JPG

Good Morrow folkies.

Just a word before I post this mornings musical selection as yesterday my mother passed away on New Years Eve after a long struggle with Alzheimer's Dementia.
She was 87 years young.
With the sorrow and sadness is the relief that she has escaped this troubled world and now once again walks with her husband,visits with her mother and sleeps with angels.
She slipped away peacefully in her sleep and was sent off to the undiscovered country with the celebratory sounds of fireworks and rockets.

Happy New Year Mom.
View attachment 1078857

View attachment 1078858

Elton John
Diamonds ( Deluxe )
View attachment 1078842
My condolences, Asterion. I’m following in your footsteps with my mom. What a way to go :(

Good Morrow folkies.

She was 87 years young.

Happy New Year Mom.
View attachment 1078857

View attachment 1078858

Elton John
Diamonds ( Deluxe )
View attachment 1078842
Very sorry for your loss, asterion.

Most sincere and heart-felt condolences, sir.

Best for 2018, fellow cats!

cat-party_zpsdfobgwa5.jpg

Top of the year to you, BBG!

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers
New Year's Eve at Sweet Basil
-Paddle Wheel- (Japan)

IMG_3702_zpslkbimwur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom