Monitor Audio Bronze - Good Value

gongli

Musician + Audio Lover
I got myself Monitor Audio Bronze towers and very happy with them so far. Not as forward sounding as their silver series, but has nice soft laid back sound of it's own...

Something is right about the sound - heart warming and ear pleasing, although not an upscale sound... They are entry level speakers that sound better than they should ~ received 5 stars from Whathifi.com 2010 although this year, others have took over that honor...

They look nice in natural oak, and the cabinet is well built, with thick wood...

http://www.studio-22.com/monitor_audio/bx5.htm

I just wanted to share with you good folks here about Monitor Audio - you can safely add them to the one to hunt down together with PSB and Paradigm...etc.

Thanks for letting me brag you good sports, and have a great Christmas everyone !

I got myself Monitor Audio Bronze towers and very happy with them so far. Not as forward sounding as their silver series, but has nice soft laid back sound of it's own...

Something is right about the sound - heart warming and ear pleasing, although not an upscale sound... They are entry level speakers that sound better than they should ~ received 5 stars from Whathifi.com 2010 although this year, others have took over that honor...

They look nice in natural oak, and the cabinet is well built, with thick wood...

http://www.studio-22.com/monitor_audio/bx5.htm

I just wanted to share with you good folks here about Monitor Audio - you can safely add them to the one to hunt down together with PSB and Paradigm...etc.

Thanks for letting me brag you good sports, and have a great Christmas everyone !

Congratulations. Good to hear you are happy with them. I have a pair of BX2's and am also happy with them.

I've had a pair of Silver RS6s for seven years now. I've been extremely happy with them, and feel that they punch well above where their price would indicate. I'm not surprised at all to hear that the bronze are similar. Not warm, not bright, not dry, they're just about right.

Glad you're enjoying them.

I have silver towers as well...

I've had a pair of Silver RS6s for seven years now. I've been extremely happy with them, and feel that they punch well above where their price would indicate. I'm not surprised at all to hear that the bronze are similar. Not warm, not bright, not dry, they're just about right.

Glad you're enjoying them.

I have silver towers as well, and really like their forward sounding exciting sound that stimulates my blood, and leads me to ecstasy...

I too am glad for you liking them - thanks for your post !

Back
Top Bottom