More Audiokarma Fest reviews

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Ernie and I had the pleasure of spending some time with Mr Weaver at the fest. Have to say he is one heck of a nice guy and is just as passionate about audio as we are.

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue43/akfest09.htm

Want to thank him for the glowing review of the fest and for sure we will invite him back next year !

Grumpy

Damn, wish I'd known - Greg Weaver used to work in an audio store here, helped me along the high-end path. Greg, if you're reading this, greetings from Happy Valley!

More of what we already knew, good to get the word out though! :yes:

Excellent work as usual Dave & Company! :thmbsp:

Scott

SIMPILY FLAT OUT AWESOME ARTICLE !!!

Was there any local (Detroit) press there?
James

I got to try harder and get there. Just spent a couple hours looking at the pics and reading reviews. It is also good to see some of the faces behind the avatars. Where is one of Toze? Haven't been to a show since the late 70's and those where CES and IHF shows. This would be more down to earth. Good to see there was no drinking going on.

As enjoyable as the article was he should have spent more time in members' rooms listening to AKers gear. That would have made it more interesting for sure!

I, too, really enjoyed the article, and feel that Greg Weaver did a great job of describing just what makes AK-Fest so special. Oh, and Greg just wrote me to say that he enjoyed the show so much that he is already planning on attending again next year. If you didn't get to meet him this time around, make it a point to do so in 2010 - Greg is a terrific guy!

Brian, you got a great write-up. I was glad to see that. I was glad, too, to see that your room system settled in so nicely. It did sound great on Sunday. You have every right to be proud.

Back
Top Bottom