More sad news, AK member dshoaf had passed away

David was one of the best at AK. Great contributor in the McIntosh forum. Rest in peace, David.

Murray

I am not religious, but i would love it if we would all gather around the cosmic long table with all AK members...even the banned ones!!.

Rest well dshoaf!!!!

It was with surprise and sadness that I opened the paper this morning and saw that David Shoaf had passed away.

He was one of the good guys on forums I have run into in the last 20 years. Always helpful, full of good advice, and never a harsh word. I had the good fortune to live near him and he helped me with planning for my McIntosh MX110z and offered me the loan of his desoldering device. He also taught me an important lesson. Never assume someone will always be there for when you finally make time to connect again. Thanks David for sharing your obvious love of electronics and music. Your generosity will be missed around here for sure.

I always catch up with David in Burning Amp without fail... Last time I had a chat with was OCT. It is very hard to cope up when you know personally. RIP David...

I always catch up with David in Burning Amp without fail... Last time I had a chat with was OCT. It is very hard to cope up when you know personally. RIP David...
Remember the good times. Remember the smiles that you put on David's face. That is joy that you brought to him. Hold those things dear. In each life we cannot hold onto any of the ones that we hold dear. Be thankful that you gave your loved ones some joy and wish them well on the on-going journey.

Wow...RIP Dave...I met him in person when he came by to pick up the ADS 910’s, but always enjoyed his posts before then. Saw him at Burning Amp a year or two ago as well....

Back
Top Bottom