More scarfy things for VOA!

313guy

Just a modern guy.
Subscriber
The hand knitted goods are back! This time we are trying a new marketing strategy.
I took the whole plastic tote full of the knitted stuff to work and told some coworkers about the VOA auction and the marginal interest in them. Then I showed the pics I posted to them and they said, "No wonder, the pic are all of them laying flat. You need live models."

So two young ladies agreed to demonstrate some of these things for us. The pics are a lot better representative of how these things look in use.

The other major change is the fixed price. Make the donation listed (or more) and they are yours. No time limit or deadline. Just first come, first served.

Let's get this started:

#1 Rita is wearing the Purple Cowl. $20 to the VOA drive and it's yours.
DSCN0761.JPG

#2 Candace wearing the multicolor hat. Let's go $15 or better on this and see what happens:
DSCN0760.JPG

DSCN0759.JPG

*These were made by my wife for her craft mall booth but were in inventory when she shut it down. They are all brand new and have been stored in a plastic tote.

Last edited:
#3 Candace is rocking the purplish felted purse. She knew exactly what it was and said it would be good to add. For those uninitiated in the art of yarning, felting in this case consisted of knitting a purse roughly the size of a sleeping bag, then shrinking it to its tighter, dense weave. The wall is like 3/8 thick and quite strong.
$30 donation to VOA has it coming at ya!
DSCN0751.JPG

#4 a, b, and c:
Candace shows two fashionable scarves and one whimsical one. $15 donation puts one in your mailbox.
DSCN0758.JPG

There's more to come but not tonight.
btw, Rita bought a cowl after she modeled it. Now I have to figure which one not to post. :dunno:
That's another $20 for your shopping trip, Nancy!

I can deliver to the SMAC meet this Saturday for anyone so motivated.

In fact I will probably bring the whole tote so folks can see them, touch them, feel them, etc.

These and more will be available for inspection and immediate delivery at the SMAC gathering today!

Back
Top Bottom