Mr. Robot

Yes - 5 episodes in and we're hooked fer sure ...
fsociety and Evil Corp!

Hey Heather, you a hacker? Just kidding, I love Mr. Robot. Dark, complex and intense, like the Raspberry Pi dessert Elliott was tripping about.

Love the big tilted E (ENRON style) ...
that spells EVIL Corp to me, fer sure!

Not much sex since it is basic cable, but a lot of commercials. f society hacks a few of them. Just good clean fun.

Not too bad... so far I like it... I'm waiting until I get bored and that hasn't happened (yet).

Certainly better than all the reality shows, American ninjas,
bet you didn't know they could sing or dance, and all that kind of dreck!

WOW!!!

This is kinda a crappy thread for the best show since Breaking Bad ended.

Can't wait for Season 2...and the BluRay release. I've watched the season a few times now...man it's good.

For some reason I never heard anything about this show in the first season. I read an article in the paper about it before the second season and I checked it out. Great show! I downloaded the first season and I'm watching it now. I think some of it was inspired by Phillip K. Dick, the way you can't tell sometimes what is real and what isn't, as the main character can't.

For some reason I never heard anything about this show in the first season. I read an article in the paper about it before the second season and I checked it out. Great show! I downloaded the first season and I'm watching it now. I think some of it was inspired by Phillip K. Dick, the way you can't tell sometimes what is real and what isn't, as the main character can't.

Have you seen the Amazon Prime series The Man In The High Castle (loosely) based on Dick's book of the same title? It's a great series too.

I like the authenticity in Mr Robot.. when they know to prefix a command to execute a script in unix with dot slash (./) they paid attention to detail!! I read an article somewhere that the show has several techie/hackers on the writing staff to catch things like that.

Have you seen the Amazon Prime series The Man In The High Castle (loosely) based on Dick's book of the same title? It's a great series too.

I like the authenticity in Mr Robot.. when they know to prefix a command to execute a script in unix with dot slash (./) they paid attention to detail!! I read an article somewhere that the show has several techie/hackers on the writing staff to catch things like that.
I read the book but haven't watched the series. I found the book really depressing.

Sounds like a case of unreliable narrator. Can be fun but when it gets overused it can be tedious. I think I might have to pick this up after watching Outcast.

Back
Top Bottom