Mr. Robot

This is probably easily my favorite show.
I love everything about it, and wish the show was longer, 1 hour seems too short.

One hour WAS too short for the last episode. <G>

Fortunately, when I watched the recording (and it cut out before it was over ... arghh!) I found a scheduled replay for the hour and a half show.

This is currently my favorite show in years. It has such a different vibe to it- very dark and sinister without being creepy. There are scenes that sound ridiculous on paper that play out perfectly on film. The scene in the premier of season 2 where Scott Knowles burns the money in the park with Take Me Home playing in the background was mesmerizing-- everything just comes together perfectly in that scene. Who would've though that Craig Robinson of all people could come in to a show like this and work out so well?? BTW there is an interesting theory about what is REALLY going on in Season 2-- I won't spoil it here, you can go find it on the internet-- but it makes absolutely perfect sense within the context of the season so far.

This year at SDCC, E Corp's Bank of E is handing out E-coin cards good for merchandise. You can then head next door to the Red Wheel Barrow for some free BBQ.

6b30839daf0245bdb396b1c13e3f1926.jpg d5db3d9e7a94420e92693fdcf94493dc.jpg b41627eff63b4e2482a58de290be554d.jpg

Last week in San Diego, I decided to open an E-Coin account at the Bank of E. The card can be used for free burgers, pizza and ice cream from participating shops! Seemed too good to be true, but what the heck it looked legit.

Bank of E.JPG

Last edited:
Good work. Sorry for the poor image. "Enlightenment Calls" . Clues led to a phone number and an invite to secret room next to the Red Barrow and a one on one strange encounter with the World of Mr. Robot. Not sure who had time and SDCC to solve all the clues, but a few did get into the secret room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom