My Blown Cutlass - 250hp ago . . .

Nice! Big fan of the Cutlass and I love they way you checked out in that vid. Not much can beat pure unadulterated horsepower!

I wasn't interested until I saw 12PSI. Awesome!

After I upgraded to a .664/.669 roller, upsized the valves to 1.90/2.25, and worked the heads , 12 PSI no more . . . you just can't manage it. 7 PSI in 3rd is retarded . . . it'll stand the hair up on the back of MY neck.

What a SWEET car.. I always love to see someone shit an' git...

Last edited:
My first car: 1971 Cutlass - green with a white top and white interior.... I was a fool and an ass for selling it.

I owned a 1977 Cutlass Supreme for years. Sold it to my dad who kept it at least 5 more years after that...

Great car.

Your's is much faster...

Nice car.:thmbsp:

I spent a lot of my youth in my friends '72 Cutlass (not blown of course), some great times were had for sure.

After years of rolling in faded green paint, my friend installed a ram air hood and had the car painted grabber orange with white stripes, it looked great:yes:....for two weeks.....then burned to the ground from an electrical problem.:yikes:

The engine in my cutlass was blown too. Unfortunately it wasn't force fed. In fact before I gave it up 26 or so years ago, I think I blew 3 engines. Looking back i'm sorry it wasn't a chevy. I would've been a third the price. Plus the headers cooked the starter and every third swap snapped the dipstick tube . w30 cam with the 328 duration made no vacuum for the brakes and didn't idle worth a sh*t under 1000. I did admire your avatar. it brought back memories.

My mom had a 78 cuttless surpreem

350 v8 4 barell carb

Heavy gutless piece of crap

Back
Top Bottom