My final setup

MCD275

20170811_142438.jpg

PreAmp: McIntosh C22CE, Tube used: Brimar 6060, JAN Sylvania 5751, Philips E83CC SQ
Main Amp: McIntosh MCD275CE, Tubes used: Gold Lion KT88(new), RSD E83CC, JAN Philips 12AX7WA, Westinghouse 12AZ7A
CD-Player: Cary-Audio CD303
Turntable: Thorens TD125 MkII (Swissonor reconditioned),
Tonearm: Schick 9,6"
Cartridge: SPU '1-E,
Speakers: Heco Direkt
Cables: Phonosophie, Audioquest, Swissonor

Very nice , shame tube amps are so expensive hope I get one someday why no 7 ch amps are tube ?
What are Heco Direkt Speakers are they pricey .?

Fantastic system! It’s interesting how gear made in one part of the world ends up around the globe. Your Mcintosh pieces were made in NY and you enjoy them in Germany; I’m listening to my Danish speakers in Chicago.

View attachment 1014455

PreAmp: McIntosh C22CE, Tube used: Brimar 6060, JAN Sylvania 5751, Philips E83CC SQ
Main Amp: McIntosh MCD275CE, Tubes used: Gold Lion KT88(new), RSD E83CC, JAN Philips 12AX7WA, Westinghouse 12AZ7A
CD-Player: Cary-Audio CD303
Turntable: Thorens TD125 MkII (Swissonor reconditioned),
Tonearm: Schick 9,6"
Cartridge: SPU '1-E,
Speakers: Heco Direkt
Cables: Phonosophie, Audioquest, Swissonor

"my final setup" LMAO Are you on your deathbed? broke? I would love to sit in that sweet spot. Great system.

Thank you :beerchug:

:D I love your sense of humor

Everything is finish one time in life but ok. "HiFi" Virus is growing strongly, in this case you can be right. :)

Hardware came to an end, believe me. But to organize and to tune my room is a different Story. If you do it without the help of a professional, it takes time. It's a slow process. But cheaper as any hardware and it improves my soundstage and listening quality much more.

:thumbsup:

Here another photo of the room

K800_20170815_131550.JPG

Back
Top Bottom