My Listening Buddies

Cool_Manchu

Time to play B-sides...
Here are my two friends that I do most of my listening with. The fiance' does a fair amount of listening too, but it's these two who spend every moment that I am home with me following me from room to room because you never know what exciting thing I will do next, like go to the bathroom or make the bed!

The yellow one is Gojira (Goji for short) and Chloe. Goji is turning a year old this month and Chloe will be five this year.

431288_10150558214666408_708271407_9112644_391649090_n.jpg

They are very good and yes, they are always waiting for a snack. Between you and me, I think it's why they follow me from room to room on the outside chance that there will be food. :)

They look a lot smarter than my listening buddies. I am sure you have already taught them how to adjust the volume.

Great looking woofers there ! Makes me want to go to the shelter and get one for myself....

Beautiful listening partners :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:

I always have company when listening :music:

Last edited:
Hahaha, he looks like he's getting literally 'blown' away by the sound :D

Ben aka MacKat

Beautiful dogs, guys. the Labs, G.P., and Harlequin Dane....outstanding specimens!

Come to think of it, why the hell is there no "pictures of dogs listening to speakers" thread? I mean, the cats have their "pictures of cats on speakers" thread. Hello, the RCA dog...what was his name? Chipper or something? Dogs and audio...it's part of the American pop culture fabric. Why are cats dominating AK?

For the record I have two cats I love dearly....but my Black Mouth Cur, EmmyLou, rules the kingdom 'round here.

picture.php
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom