My little setup

RobFixter

Shhhh, just listen :)
It's nothing special, but I like the way it sounds :)

Attachments

• system.jpg
    system.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 134
  • system2.jpg
    system2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 151
Your 'Little System'

......'It's nothing special, but I like the way it sounds.'
-RobFixter

Hey, thats all that matters!:yes:

Nice setup!

Nice looking system. Looks special to me. I like your TT.
Thanks Glen. I just bought that last week and I'm starting to really get into the whole vinyl thing. I need to play with it a little more and do some tweaking. It's so much fun. Also find more used record stores :)

very nice! you didnt skimp on anything it looks like. even your stand is very nice! i had 600 series speaks and i really enjoyed them!

mind had to be placed pretty close together to get them to image. yours looks like they are about the same distance apart as mine. have you also experienced this with yours?

thanks for sharing, and it IS pretty special! :yes:

Nothing in thoughs pics to be embarrassed about, looks pretty nice to me. :thmbsp:

very nice! you didnt skimp on anything it looks like. even your stand is very nice! i had 600 series speaks and i really enjoyed them!

mind had to be placed pretty close together to get them to image. yours looks like they are about the same distance apart as mine. have you also experienced this with yours?

thanks for sharing, and it IS pretty special! :yes:

Thank you! I am still playing with placement, but aren't we always :)

I have been seriously considering upgrading to the 683's or taking the leap to the CM8's. I really like the sound of the B&W's. I am not sure what else is out there that sounds similar. I listened to Paradigm's and they were a little bright, but still good.

Rob

I like it. It's a refreshing change to see something clean, simple, and without speakers the size of a small building. :D

Thank you! I am still playing with placement, but aren't we always :)

I have been seriously considering upgrading to the 683's or taking the leap to the CM8's. I really like the sound of the B&W's. I am not sure what else is out there that sounds similar. I listened to Paradigm's and they were a little bright, but still good.

Rob

placement is the cheapest way to make your system sound different IMO.

i went from B&W to Magnepan and i love the maggies! if i buy another set of speakers with traditional drivers they will almost certainly be B&W.

if the kevlar woofs dont get you going, the sound surely will! :thmbsp:

I like it. It's a refreshing change to see something clean, simple, and without speakers the size of a small building. :D

i represent that comment sir!

Back
Top Bottom