My new corvette

White lettered tires would look great on that, get some contrast going on....

Those don't get much favor anymore, but I still love them as well.

Bad ass car, OP! Please don't take offense when I say this, because I don't know your skill level of driving, but most people have no idea what to do with that much power.

A lady here in Bowling Green (yes, I live and work where that was made, lol) was taking off from a stoplight, turning right. She must have had heels on, or something, (looked to be in her 60's) and that thing shot out of the hole in a hell of a hurry, and she nearly lost it. I sat there, laughing, once I realized she was gonna be okay.

Be safe out there, and congrats on one evil machine.

OMFG. My last Camaro was a '68 RS Convertible. I was 17 and the combo was bad news.

If I could drive your car, I'm thinking it would be like I was 17 again. Thanks so much for the brief moment of time travel.

Congrats. Whew. Wow. Dingit, that's nice.

Those don't get much favor anymore, but I still love them as well.

Bad ass car, OP! Please don't take offense when I say this, because I don't know your skill level of driving, but most people have no idea what to do with that much power.

A lady here in Bowling Green (yes, I live and work where that was made, lol) was taking off from a stoplight, turning right. She must have had heels on, or something, (looked to be in her 60's) and that thing shot out of the hole in a hell of a hurry, and she nearly lost it. I sat there, laughing, once I realized she was gonna be okay.

Be safe out there, and congrats on one evil machine.

If the vette was subdued black with Good Year white lettered and a light grey suede leather interior....California Style !!!

Nice! I'm not into the darth vader look, but an awesome machine. Things can get hairy with that much juice, enjoy but be wary. :thumbsup:
Regards,
Jim

I am not a big fan of the all black look either but the car came like that. It's pretty fast. I haven't hooked by G force meter up to it yet. But I think it might be faster than my 2007 ZO6. It has the track data recorder but I haven't figured out how to use it yet.

IMHO, the Murdered Out look is long dead & gone, but to each his own. Good luck with the new ride.

(Now we need a video in which we can actually SMELL the tire smoke ! :) )

Nice, Just curious about the 8 speed transmission, Is the power band that narrow, or is that a way to increase MPG on paper for CAFE.

When we helped our daughter buy a new car, we walked into a local Chevy dealer and they had a high-buck Corvette sitting on the showroom floor. (Not like yours, I'm sure). Wifey was standing there looking at it, and I said, "You want it? It's yours." She looked at me and said, "With my bad knees, I doubt I could get in or out. I'd rather have a Cadillac SRX".

I bought her the Caddy. Saved me a ton of money!!

Nice car. If I was younger, I'd consider one. Enjoy it.

The person that had it before me was a 73 year old who had it for 6 month,put 2 thousand miles on it and sold it because he had a hard time getting in and out of it.

Nice ride!!! I've had a few vette's over the years and always had fun with them. Now I'm just playing with my juvenile/stupid toy--Challenger Hellcat in obnoxious Sublime Green w/flat black hood and stripes :)

Back
Top Bottom