My pics from the fest.

crackerkorean

Striving for Polymathdom!
I am actually really disappointed in the photos that I took. They came up really grainy so I had to take full res and resize to 800x600. Im looking for a flash but I hate using them they interrupt the room.

I have a bunch of Laith but only picked a few. And if you didnt realize I was the one standing on the chair etc during the concert.

It was a great show either way. I am so glad that we were able to make it up. I hope to do it again.

Whell's Room - ESS Speakers with Econo Wave Mods
DSC_2370.jpg

Tyler Acoustic
DSC_2380.jpg

Wadia and Dynaudio
DSC_2381.jpg

A couple of hacks' gear, but they sure are nice guys!:thmbsp:
DSC_2388.jpg

Member of the Year
Congrats Markthefixer.
I feel really silly, I don't know who else that is.

DSC_2412.jpg

DSC_2415.jpg

Laith Al Saddi

DSC_2431.jpg

DSC_2435.jpg

DSC_2463.jpg

DSC_2485.jpg

DSC_2487.jpg

DSC_2509.jpg

DSC_2511.jpg

Last edited:
A good time was had by all.

A Manly Chorus Line.
DSC_2551.jpg

A Groovy Dancer
DSC_2532.jpg

Gear And Other Members
DSC_2592.jpg

DSC_2605.jpg

DSC_2607.jpg

DSC_2608.jpg

DSC_2609.jpg

Squidward (Ed) and Mike Gibson (Mike Gibson)
DSC_2623.jpg

Ok I repeat I am bad with names. I think thats jaymana In the chair. Not sure of the other guys, sorry.
DSC_2626.jpg

This is a tube amp.
DSC_2631.jpg

Whell doing some adjustments on a cart for his 1200 table. Thanks for the demo good sounding cart for sure.!!
DSC_2634.jpg

CFranz after some serious vinyl cleaning.
DSC_2635.jpg

In the very back you see Jaymana with the big arms.
The guy in the jacket in front of jay is Wardsweb I think.
And the guy on the left is Tetzone. (he will hate me)
DSC_2637.jpg

Of course the man that is responsible.

Grumpy

DSC_2427.jpg

Last edited:
This is about the coolest stuff I've ever seen. What are they?

DSC_2388.jpg

Its the crappiest DIY junk that doesn't work and sounds like crap. All assembled by people who think they know what they hell they are doing and are essentially hacks with an iron.

Bless their hearts.:D

the TT is a DIY by Dnewman....as well as the preamp, which sounds awesome...I heard it last year...

the TT is a DIY by Dnewman....as well as the preamp, which sounds awesome...I heard it last year...

You ruined the fun.
The pre and the power amp sound great. It all sounded good in there except for the ridiculously bloated bass that the owner enjoys. Bless his heart.

Great pics. Thanks for posting. Makes those of us who didn't attend realize how much we missed.

Thanks for the pic`s! Hey how aboyt alittle caption with the names so we know who is who.

The unknown person is luvvinvinyl

Back
Top Bottom