My son passed......

My deepest condolences on your loss--no one should ever have to bury their children, but tomorrow is promised to no one. I know it's not much of a consolation, but he did what he wanted to do, lived HIS life and ended it on his own terms--and I respect that.

Bill, so very sorry for your loss. May you and your family hopefully find some peace during this difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear this Bill. Please stick around and I hope you know you're among friends if you need to get any more off your chest.

My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family in this most difficult time.

With Heartfelt Sympathy and Deepest Condolences to You and your entire Family.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of such a sad loss. Deepest condolences to you and yours.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. The loss of a child is one of the most difficult things a parent can experience, and I almost experienced it with my son and daughter. Godspeed my brother...

Heartbreaking. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family.
God Bless you all.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Thanks for sharing about your son. I think we will all open our hearts a little more next time we run into a busker.

As a father that went through chronic depression at that age and made it out the other side, barely surviving my attempt to kill myself, I feel strongly for you and will be praying for y'all.

My teenage daughter and I were through that small park at Haywood St. & Patton Ave. when we saw Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds in Asheville a few months ago, but I don't recall much about any of the buskers, just a kid with a cello playing "Star Wars" and an older gentlemen playing sax outside the civic center up the street. The people we walk past without noticing.

I can't imagine the grief. I can't imagine what could be consolation. I can only say that I'm very sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss. This is not something any parent should have to face. Sending prayers and hoping you will find peace in writing and talking about your son.

Back
Top Bottom