My son passed......

Bill,
When I see a busker on the street, it always draws me in. I actually sort of envy them even though they’ve probably struggled in life more than I can imagine. All I’ve ever wanted to do is play music and these guys are actually living it. That’s what it’s all about.

I am actually going through some rough times as we speak. After reading your post and watching Will’s Youtube video, things are a little clearer to me now. I would’ve loved to have met your son and hear him play, or play with him.

As I type this with a tear in my eye I thank you for sharing his story. Now when I see them on the street, I will think of Will. Be proud of your son. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
, Jeremy

Rest easy Will
“That’s the wayyy that it goes!”

Spend a lot of time in Asheville and would like to think I dropped a dollar in his case.

Worked in MH most of my adult life and sadly we see this all too often.

Bill, I wish I could say more then what the human language can convey but I could not imagine losing my son so I know what you must feel. Any parent would and my deepest condolences to you and your family

I lived in Saratoga Springs, grew up in that area in fact. I have not been back there since the 90s, it's a nice place with many good memories for me

Depression is a terrible thing, lived most of my life with it in some form. I have seen the elephant and it was not an enjoyable thing

There is nothing I can say in a public forum that would make a difference.
Please know you are not alone, others have walked the path of losing a son or daughter, and we pray for you.

Bill,
I'm just now coming back to ASK after an extended hiatus. I am so terribly sorry for you're family's loss. My family suffered a similar loss when my sister succumbed to her depression demons in 1996. The pain will ease with time, but I strongly urge you and your family to seek counseling to help deal with the questions that will linger.

I just joined the forums when I read this...I am so sorry for your loss and I will include you in my prayers. My sympathy to your family.

So sorry I just saw this & I offer a prayer of comfort for you, family, & friends in this time of loss!

Rome

Back
Top Bottom