My soon to be man cave setup..

bryans12v

Marantz / Altec Junkie
Although I've shared pics if my gear, don't know that I've ever posted here before..

Just added some lights to the new cabinet yesterday using some of this nice but cheap adhesive backed led light strips. I am completely in love with these new ikea doors. I have spent more time listening in the past two days than in the past two months and it's because of the new cabinet. : )

I never have all units on at one time. There's. 2 and 4 channel setup in the box but only have 1 pair of speakers at the moment but the hunt is on. I just lit it all up for the shot.

Gorgeous:thmbsp: Your pics will likely boost Ikea's sales of its Besta cabinet, as well as the price of vintage Marantz gear.

Love the man cave - I have Goldenear Triton 2, Kiipsch Forte - Concept 16.5, Hitachi SR-2004 - Pioneer 707 and more

Attachments

• IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 235
Love that look.... (I've tried lighting to illuminate the face of setups but the LED adds the needed POP!).

Great job!

OP:

Very elegant and pleasing to the eye.

Speaking of eye, my eye is drawn to the cool blue glow of Marantz.

I've wanted Marantz for over 30 years now, and it's time to buckle down and seriously look for a nice receiver.

Although I've shared pics if my gear, don't know that I've ever posted here before..

Just added some lights to the new cabinet yesterday using some of this nice but cheap adhesive backed led light strips. I am completely in love with these new ikea doors. I have spent more time listening in the past two days than in the past two months and it's because of the new cabinet. : )

I never have all units on at one time. There's. 2 and 4 channel setup in the box but only have 1 pair of speakers at the moment but the hunt is on. I just lit it all up for the shot.
?
Nice setup. :thmbsp: Just curious on those LED's, are they available all over or did you order them? Do they come in different lengths? I am thinking of something around my TT on the top shelf of my Sansui rack. It has 3 sides so it would give a nice underglow.

Nice cabinet setup. Those LEDs the Ikea ones? I have them too... Nice light but so many wires.. Cable management is a nightmare.

?
Nice setup. :thmbsp: Just curious on those LED's, are they available all over or did you order them? Do they come in different lengths? I am thinking of something around my TT on the top shelf of my Sansui rack. It has 3 sides so it would give a nice underglow.

They're available all over super cheap. Here's what it looks like..

15' roll for 3 bucks on cheapbay from Hong kong. can be cut down to 2" lengths.. Self adhesive back makes this a no brainer.

Just Google led light strip. you can even get ones that allow remote color change..

Back
Top Bottom