My Speakers Are So Accurate...

Is the next level of ultra-resolution something akin to TMI?
Or: do we really need to hear whether conductor has hygiene issues?

A real thing is on 'Kind of Blue' you can hear a spit valve that needed to be cleaned. Eww.

Last edited:
You haven't heard "revealing" until you not only can hear what type of underwear the singer is wearing, you can tell which store she bought it at, and whether it was on sale or not!

A real thing is on 'Kind of Blue' is hearing a spit valve that needed to be cleaned. Eww.
Or a reed buzzing from spit. Eww. Heard enough of that from classmates in elementary school. :D

A biological distortion from an otherwise excellent recording. The better the gear, the more such issues one encounters, as is well known. Has nothing to do with the rings around Uranus, I understand. Not so sure of that, though...
The real deal about revealing however is more about what a double edged knife it can be. Now that my speakers are revealing so much more, the music that did sound good before, some of which does not so much now.. But details like you speak of wouldn't distract from the recording quality, so long as the performer didn't make a habit of tooting his OWN horn too often!

You haven't heard "revealing" until you not only can hear what type of underwear the singer is wearing, you can tell which store she bought it at, and whether it was on sale or not!

Or a reed buzzing from spit. Eww. Heard enough of that from classmates in elementary school. :D

Mine are so accurate I can tell her underwear was washed last Sunday

Back
Top Bottom