My stereo system

Ok i would like to show you my stereo system.

Sansui G-6700
Technics SL-1600MK2
Pioneer PDR-609 cd recorder
Pioneer CT-W550R double deck cassette
Pioneer PD-M501 6 cd changer
Pioneer 4 way speakers CS-J825Q

Sansui G-6700:

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

Technics SL-1600MK2:

IMG-20110706-00080.jpg

IMG-20110706-00082.jpg

my stereo system:

IMG-20110828-00158.jpg

when my Sansui G-7700 arrive by mail, I will take pics soon!...

Stay tuned! :D

Last edited:
Here mine Sansui G-7700, comes with original complete box!!! inculded with its original operating instructions, schematic diagram, service center brochures and warranty card/registration!!!!!

KGrHqQOKpsE6TSTl323BOp4PiFN60_12.jpg

Nice. Dammit, seeing everyone's system with a turntable makes me want one. What do you find that your TT can do that your CD player cannot?

Nice system!! I have a Sansui G-7700 powering my stacked Large Advents. Its nice :)

This is my old picture, way before I bought technics TT, Sansui G-6700 and Pioneer PDR-609.

You can see my old Pioneer TT PL-600 fully automatic, Pioneer VSX-401 and my dad's old Teac CD recorder:

Picture061.jpg

Thanks to everyone!

here some new pictures of my G-6700 sansui receiver and I got two new old stock volume knob and tuning knob! wow its mint conition NOS!

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

New old stock knobs:

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

night shot:

IMG_0477.jpg

My stereo system question

Hi:

Nice pictures...

I too have a very nice Sansui G-6700.

Question...where can I acquire a volume knob as mine has a few rub marks / scuffs on it.

The rest of the front plate on mine is absolutely beautiful

BILL

Hi:

Nice pictures...

I too have a very nice Sansui G-6700.

Question...where can I acquire a volume knob as mine has a few rub marks / scuffs on it.

The rest of the front plate on mine is absolutely beautiful

BILL

Thanks, I got volume knob and tune knob very last ones...no more New old stock from Sansui parts shop anymore!

Bit of an old thread but, thought I'd comment anyways.

You've got a really nice system there. I especially like the TT.. looks great! How's the sound?

I have a Sansui G7700 currently in the mail. No original box or anything but it's mint.. what's your impression of this receiver? I certainly cannot wait to get it.

Bit of an old thread but, thought I'd comment anyways.

You've got a really nice system there. I especially like the TT.. looks great! How's the sound?

I have a Sansui G7700 currently in the mail. No original box or anything but it's mint.. what's your impression of this receiver? I certainly cannot wait to get it.

My Sansui G-7700 sound great and tons of bass...I am really happy! Im sure you will enjoy your new Sansui G-7700 when its arrives from mail!

Back
Top Bottom