NAD Owners, Let's see your systems!

NAD C316BEE & NAD IPOD Dock with ELAC Debut B6 speakers...cdp is aYAMAHA C300 ....tuner is the CYRUS Tuner,also PEACHTREE BT 1 Music Server...good sounding budget gearView attachment 870170
316BEE and B6s here too. Love it. If you are curious about vinyl, try the Uturn Orbit at under $200. A decent phono pre will run between $100 and $200 (my Bellari VP130 was $275). All great budget gear.

IMG_1391.JPG IMG_1405.JPG
316BEE and B6s here too. Love it. If you are curious about vinyl, try the Uturn Orbit at under $200. A decent phono pre will run between $100 and $200 (my Bellari VP130 was $275). All great budget gear.
My Vinyl desire ,unfortunately,cannot happen here......So I've learned to enjoy a Music Server...&,,,,CDP. update....gifted a LINN K9 cart...so i had to add vinyl & love it...

Last edited:
Bluesound Vault 2 and Node 2 are NAD.

Yup, all Lenbrook Group companies. My sister has adopted a Bluesound Pulse Soundbar, I've upgraded from Vault (V500) to Vault 2 and added the BlueOS module to my T758 receiver when I got the VM120 video card. I gifted Node (N100) to my brother, a son, and my daughter. All units updated to fully decode MQA files, though only me and my son have Tidal Hi-Fi to take advantage of that feature. I'll be meeting with a high level Lenbrook guy on Thursday, should there be any questions you want asked. ;)

Lets keep this thread alive :)
My NAD collection: 3020B, 906, 2700, 917, 116 and two 218's + a 218 I'm trying to fix

18553146_10154523810217551_808531135_o_zps6fyaioou.jpg

Last edited:
Any thoughts & comments on :

1. NAD C368 vs C356BEE?
2. NAD C388 vs C375BEE?

Thanks in advance for all feedback &I comments.
Robert.

Came onto this thread after visiting the NAD website. Their newest gear looks fabulous. Wanted just to say that your Alpha II is a sweet little amp. I ran one for years back in the early-mid 80s while dj'ing church/fire hall dances on the weekends. Had the needles bouncing on that thing every weekend and without failure. Also had the matching beta pre. Fabulous amp and very well made.... Kudos and enjoy your NAD/Nikko/Linn...

A Thorens TD 160 has been added (with a Linn Asak MC cart - Linn now at the front and end!), so I needed an MC phono stage. A Pro-Ject Phono Box S has now replaced the sweet phono stage in the NAD. Which was getting noisy, despite a recap last year.

Glad to hear nice words about the Nikko. I've been trying to track down a matching Beta to use with it.

All my NAD gear is currently sitting idle, but I will never part with it. All have been recapped except the cd player.

3240PE Integrated Amp
1600 Tuner/Pre-amp
2100 Power Amp
5240 CD Player

My NAD C356BEE with phono module in the MDC.

The foundation of my system for three years now. Reliable, musical, great minimal aesthetic and pairs great with all speakers I’ve thrown at it. Why does NAD catch flack around here sometimes?

018C5706-DF37-447B-B575-911C0B30D96D.jpeg
Also my NAD C 526BEE CD player. Another awesome product that has been reliable and a joy to listen to.

F2E83A2F-3A6F-4EA4-8E8F-FAB166A4A934.jpeg

Apart from my own screw-up in trying to upload the wrong DSP firmware (which was easily fixed), my T758 receiver is and has been performing without issue since the original AM100 DSP module failed. I replaced it with a used one I got from my dealer for cheap. I mistakenly thought it was an AM200 because it came out of a T765 so got the wrong firmware for it. Working again, it's now most of the way to being a T758v3, needing only the AM230 upgrade to be there. Most importantly, it sounds GREAT!

I have a NAD C320 which I use as a preamp. It feeds a pair of Behringer CX2310 electronic crossovers (dual mono 3 way setup modified with new ultra quiet power supplies) which in turn feed a Rotel RB976 d channel power amp (also with upgraded power supplies and damping mods to power amp modules). The NAD has been modified by adding a 12v system trigger output and additional bypass caps at certain critical points - a bit like the CEE version.
I think it sounds good though. The main front end components are a Pioneer PL300X turntable, separate phono preamp and a Cambridge Audio C550 CD player.

I' ve had a lot of NAD gear through the years. A lot. Exept one CD player that I gave my sister, not one single unit has failed. I have a -78 3030 that never has been touched inside exept blown clean of dust. That is 42 years in service.
I've repaired some though... a lot of gear that clearly has been to a very late night party or some units one could suspect had been used as sharkbait or agricultural experiments. An amplifier had half a pound of paper clips aboard. One CD-player had a good piece of bread with peanut butter inside. Thick layers on layers of dust. Components stacked like books in a bookshelf, with magazines and papers stuffed between. Watering plants is not easy :) Add some good stories of how the two speaker wires got together.
Yes. Cracked solder joint exist. Noisy pot meters exist. Component break-down exist, old capasitors as example. Very very rare though.
CD tray mechanism failure yes, laser failure -maybe.
But come on , at least half the times of failure its user error related. No doubt:)

Last edited:
Nad C715 and q acoustics 2010i for my tv

Have had a Nad 3020e,3020i,D3020,306,312, c316bee, c316bee v2,c326bee, c352, c515bee or c516bee and a nad D1050 im currently using

I having a C316bee on it's way (used), to use with the D1050 (dac) and my Defenitive technology Demand D7

2F3B6AA9-AF18-46AB-B444-DCD6C7A66A2D.jpeg Well since this thread has been revived why not add a pic of my C350. It is my primary WFH daily driver. I have a Adcom GDA-700 DAC connected to it which is used to stream Sirius XM through a Bluetooth receiver. Makes it easy it easy to listen to music while at work.

Back
Top Bottom