Nate's interim

Funny you should update, I was browsing here earlier. :)

I'll be looking forward to see if you cooked-up what I suspect. ;)

az

I've got a box of about 110 3" speakers just begging for a line array. More is better. :)

Well, they're "on the horizon," as I said. :)

Not quite ready for primetime but forward progress is being made. Provided I don't blow anything up, they can't be more than a week or two out... I hope.

New speakers are here. :)

index.php

Last edited:
I sure understand that Nate. It seems like I don't find time to really make progress on projects until the snow hits.

I sure understand that Nate. It seems like I don't find time to really make progress on projects until the snow hits.
Yep. I need to insulate my garage so I can do more in the winter - working with metal is a drag when it's frozen...

Cool looking setup. Love the Bel Canto spinner.
Thanks Art! And yes, I've been very happy with the CD2.

Hey Nate - I bumped into a post about your turntable that lead me to the build thread that lead me to your system thread. I was excited to see that you're in Minnesota! What a cool setup you've got. I wonder if we've met before somewhere.

Anyway - I would love to see an update in this awesome thread if you have one :D

Enjoy the music and thanks for sharing so much of your journey!

Hey Nate - I bumped into a post about your turntable that lead me to the build thread that lead me to your system thread. I was excited to see that you're in Minnesota! What a cool setup you've got. I wonder if we've met before somewhere.

Anyway - I would love to see an update in this awesome thread if you have one :D

Enjoy the music and thanks for sharing so much of your journey!
Hi, and thanks!

I've made a few updates since this thread left off, but for the most part the front end is unchanged.

I have another system thread here, and you could pick up at this point:

IMG_2743_zps90836410.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom