Need a tech in southern Missouri

don philipe

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Anybody!!!! I've had Blain Hagstrom work on my stuff before and he does a great job but shipping from southern Mo. to Washington kicks my ass.Maybe some one in Springfield.

What are you looking at having worked on? If it's SS the only guy I know is backed up from here to Wednesday of 2022 so I would hesitate to send more work his way. I've shipped to a shop in TN or KY that is well regarded here at AK, the name escapes me at the moment.

Send sheltiedave a message over in STL, he knows the scoop for that part of the state. Sam Cogley similarly for Springfield.

I don't know of any techs down here, unless you're looking to have speakers reconed. The few around mostly work on MI stuff. There may be some people in Branson to support the performers and venues there.

I'm looking to get my 2285B worked on. It was recapped 3 years ago but now I;m getting static out of right channel,comes and goes volume has no effect nor do the knobs and switches which i've deoxed twice.DC offset is good on left but all over the place on right.
Moewillis, would you be willing to take this on if I ship to you?

I'm finishing up an sx-780 then I have one more unit in line. I should be able to do it after that. I'd hate for you to have to ship it up here though. It would probably still be a kick in the a$$. Do you ever make it up to Kansas City for anything? I could meet you somewhere up here.

I rarely get up that way.I'll check on the shipping,has to be cheaper than shipping to Washington.I'll keep you in mind for sure.

If Jaymanaa or someone else decides to have a spring get-together in KC that would be a good time. Not sure if you've ever been one of those don, but it's well worth the trip.

I'm sure that would be a good time.The only other audiophile friend I had moved out to the east coast .

Back
Top Bottom