needs cleaned

stevesm1994

i just got these 3 peices from a friend sa-9800 tx 9800 and ct-f1250 and hooked it all up and it played awsome but there was a little bit of static when you adjust volume and such so all that being said does anyone know how to clean or what should be done to get rid of the static and does anyone know the value of these items I got all 3 for 40 bucks and all were in box w/ steryofoam and boxes were labeled afees no scratches dents or dings a-1 shape thanx very much

stevesm1994@yahoo.com

Steve:

Welcome aboard!

Too bad about your score, though.

It's such a steal, you may never do better!!!!!:D :D

Follow the directions in DB's link and you'll be all set. The only possible downside is that the belts in the CTF-1250 may let go and they probably are a PITA to replace, but in this case definitely worth it.

BTW, your stuff is worth at least 10x what you paid for it, maybe 20x because you got the cartons :yippy:

Welcome to AK stevesm1994.

Looks like you payed about $20 too much, that's OK, I'll take them off your hands. Aren't I a nice guy!

Seriously, Should be very nice gear!

PIONEER INT AMP, SA-9800
Description:
Manufacture Years: 1979 - 1981
Additional Information:
Power: 100wpc
Retail
MSRP: $750.00

thanx for the fast response guys i will try deoxit and im sure it will work i already used compressed air and it fixed about 70% of the problem and am glad i got good deal

Back
Top Bottom