New avatar?

spaceman

Registered Lunatic
OK, I have no idea how this works, never started a poll before, but I'm thinking of "maybe" changing my avatar. The choices are 1) Marvin the Martian, 2) Spaceman Spiff, 3) leave Beavis alone, or 4) your suggestion.

Attachments

• hover.gif
    hover.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Spaceman Spiff's ship.jpg
    Spaceman Spiff's ship.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 14
I vote Spaceman Spiff, too! :yes:

I would add that reading Calvin's exploits in the daily paper is one of the high points of my day, but that would suggest that I need to get a life...:scratch2:... :yikes:
:D

Marvin the marten has already been taken by AK member Anatech..

Spaceman Spiff leads in the voting, 4 to 1 (or 5 to 1, not sure if avionic voted). And if Marvin is taken, that simplifies the issue. Now if only I could find an animated image of Spaceman Spiff, that's music related. :scratch2: BTW, do ya think I could auction off (to benefit AK) the right to use Beavis on AK. ;)

Last edited:
Marvin can't properly roast a wabbit or duck and has a push broom on his head. He also wears Ked's hi-tops.

Spiff has the most excellent adventures and fights fierce monster aliens. But has a slightly disturbed child alter ego.

:D

Funny how things go, Spaceman Spiff clearly whooped Marvin here, but I asked for opinions in another forum I hang in, & it was the exact opposite. :scratch2: Changes coming soon, I was up late playing Fallout 3, need more coffee. :D

Not so fast. I saw this when you first posted. I always liked Marvin.
And I need a new one. I don't even own those anymore.

Not so fast. I saw this when you first posted. I always liked Marvin.
And I need a new one. I don't even own those anymore.

Did ya have something in mind? :scratch2: We posted about the same time, so if you have any information that would affect the outcome of this case, I'm listening. EDIT: If you want to use Marvin, go for it, but be aware I "stole" it from the interweb years ago, so don't expect a receipt. ;) Just right-click it, & save it to your puter, (usually in Pictures), then in your User CP, you can browse to it & upload it, when changing your avatar.

Last edited:
Even better now. Thanks to onepixel, the background matches the forum's color, or whatever I mean. :D

Back
Top Bottom