New belt for my pioneer PL-41 !

I acquired from my brother a Pioneer PL-41 with an Ortofon RS 212 tonearm on it. I put a new belt on it, but haven't tested the speed yet. Right now I'm missing one of the cover hinges. If you now where I might find one please advise (I have an every day query on Ebay for one).

Once I get the hinge situation satisfied I will put this special table up for sale. I have no idea who or when the Ortofon high end arm was put on the table..... I'm sure my brother wouldn't have a clue ;-)

Ron

I acquired from my brother a Pioneer PL-41 with an Ortofon RS 212 tonearm on it. I put a new belt on it, but haven't tested the speed yet. Right now I'm missing one of the cover hinges. If you now where I might find one please advise (I have an every day query on Ebay for one).

Once I get the hinge situation satisfied I will put this special table up for sale. I have no idea who or when the Ortofon high end arm was put on the table..... I'm sure my brother wouldn't have a clue ;-)

Ron
sorry i don't know where you can find one. i would like to see a pic of it!

ngcsstodd..... Here are a few photos of the PL41 and RS212 and missing hinge. Mind... I haven't detailed this one yet, except for getting a new main bearing and new belt, and checking adjustments on the RS212.

PL41 missing hinge.JPG PL41 RS212.JPG PL41.JPG

Oh! I like that table! Pretty sure it's the first time I've seen that one! Thanks for sharing!

Nice setup. I love my PL-41. Built like a tank and used daily. What receiver are you using? Must get loud in a hurry with those Altecs.

Back
Top Bottom