New England OktoberFrankenFest October 20th in Clinton MA

So, should I prepare a subwoofer integration demo for this time or put it on the docket for next time? This is supposed to be for fun after all, and if it's workshops all day . . . If yes, is 2:00 a decent time since Deli has 3:00?

Last edited:
So, should I prepare a subwoofer integration demo for this time or put it on the docket for next time? This is supposed to be for fun after all, and if it's workshops all day . . . If yes, is 2:00 a decent time since Deli has 3:00?
Yes, please on the subs. I'm fixin' to bring a big JBL 12" powered sub.

Arlington in da house!

I don't think this is going to be scheduled with "work shops all day". It will still be the casual affair we so relish! Just that I wanted to put a time on the TT workshop so that people would be able to plan for it.

I wanted to say thank you everyone! I got a nice pm from a member asking me if I wanted to go.... I also was having problems with my fisher tube receiver and another member offered to meet there and he would look at it. Such a nice community we have here.... I will not be able to go though... School is busy and I am also working.... I hope one of these times im able to go... special thank you to everyone who is responsible setting up these meetings.

-Tony

Yeah...this is a one day vacation for me, so don't say "work shop." How 'bout "Fun Clinic" or "Beer-infused Knowledge-Sharing Party." I'm really looking forward to this event, I gotta say...

Will someone volunteer to let me do the setup demo on their system?
Ooh, ooh, me, me!
horshack1.jpg

Will someone volunteer to let me do the setup demo on their system?
Or me - I'll have my Sony GX90ES receiver and either Polk Monitor 7's or 10's (depending on how my back is feeling) and 2 CDPs (TT's can also be connected if you want to test for acoustical feedback).

I was soooo looking forward to coming to this one but now it seems I won't be able to make it.:sigh:
Have fun everyone and make sure and post plenty of pics.

Hoping to attend- and it's looking good so far.

Haven't been on AK in almost 2 weeks or more due to work- our busy period.

thrilled to have a day (or part of a day) off.

People typically start arriving at about 11AM and filter in and out throughout the day.

Header_TogetherTomorrow_09.png

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. I'm at a dead run today so this will be brief.

The two front rooms are available, they have been walled off from each other. Peter's shop will also be open.

Cheers, Frank C.

Ian
Are you bringing the KLH? Let me know if you plan on it. That might tempt me to bring the Acoustech X again.Otherwise, I think I will just bring the Yamaha, Fisher and the Boston Acoustic speakers.
Looking forward to this again.:thmbsp:

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I didn't hear any interest in a stylus microscope and didn't have a chance to get it rolling anyway so it won't be there. I'll bring a small 45x magnifier that's good for seeing dirt and crud on a stylus but doesn't show wear. You need 200x, good diffused lighting, and skill to see that. See you tomorrow. --Dan

I'd love to be there, but my wife is having her stupid birthday again this year. At some point, isn't one every two years enough?

Back
Top Bottom