New girl in school

Tonia, welcome to AK! I think you're going to enjoy it here! Lots of good folks enjoying lots of good music. There is a lot of us LP fans too! Welcome!

Welcome aboard Tonia :wave:. This is a wonderful place to just hang out and fill your head with tons of good info. :yes:

Paul

Welcome aboard! You're going to learn all you need to know to get started with a turntable.

Enjoy the music!:music:

:wave:Hello and welcomeTonia, there is a lot of help here in fining what you are looking for:yes:.
All the best Joe:D

Hello Tonia Welcome to AK you will find many great people here with a mind full of info and freindship. All the best.

Welcome tonia, just go to the Turntable and Tape forum and post what Brand/Model TT you have, what type of Cartridge and what you are playing it through and I sure you will get plenty of advise on seting it up for maximum enjoyment. We love to share our addiction!

PS if you have a digital camera post a picture (of the TT), we love pictures!

Welcome tonia...

Well at least yamaha B-2 set you in the right direction. Head over to the "Turntables and Tape" forum. I think you're wise in seeking a vintage TT - lots of models are readily available, they are great performers and are inexpensive.

There are a number of reputable TT sellers on eBay who can actually ship a TT reliably. Best would be to buy a vintage unit that has been refurbished.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Cheers.

Hi Everyone,

- forgive me if I start posting in the wrong place -or worse, asking beginner questions that have posted umpteen times.

Thanks!

. . . bin there/ done that! Mucho help and support on AK. We have everything here, from beginners to boffins - above all many caring people.

Welcome!

og.

Last edited:
are you an actual girl and not just some bearded, pot bellied mouse clicker in a squalid trailer somewhere pretending to be a girl so you lure middle aged male audiophiles into inappropriate online encounters?

No, that's me. :scratch2:

Willkommen, Tonia!

Back
Top Bottom