New Member intro from Canada

24Vboost

Hello,

I am in Canada and wanted to join you guys on here to learn 'how to' etc! Have a great weekend!

Probably General Audio Discussion, but if you don't mind my hijacking your welcome thread, I can probably help you right here.

Windows or Mac?

A big howdy from Texas and welcome to the AK forums.
Awesome Texas wow, every one is spread out! Forgive me if I forget to press the 'reply' sometimes I just type...actually very new to any chat or forum stuff so I have a bit to get used to like this crazy Pioneer VSX 21txh amp I just bought...I posted an ad on how to figure out assigning an output on the amp to where I can put the two RCA jacks into...trying to use it as my mp3 music player...got rid of my DACmagic 100 (bought a new one...ha ha as I miss the vintage set up) and my Citation 19 I just sold yesterday but still have my Nikko Alpha II just need a preamp (got rid of my Yamaha CX600U) and I am miss this stuff .... expensive mistake on my part...thought going 'stereo receiver' route using the DAC that way would suffice...but again, thick manual and thick in the head makes a 'confused' new comer!

Back
Top Bottom