New Member registration

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
We have fixed a glitch in the registration process.

For those of you to paranoid to put your date of birth you now have no choice.

For those of you that think your slick and are putting just zeros and think your sneaking in YOU AIN'T we check each and every registration and unless they have a real date your name, email and IP will be banned.

Come on now its only your damn Birth day. How the hell we gonna know to send you a card for cripes sake..

grumpy's gestapo

are you tracking us? is this some identity theft scam? join AK and we'll steal your identity? kinda freaking me out. might need to move to steve hoffman's board, i hear you can put all zeros there!

ps: tongue en chique

It's meant to protect young folk from abusive things...

Like predatory situations, viewing strictly adult materials, buying age-restricted materials like booze, tobacco, etc. By complying with birthdate disclosure laws,AK avoids any liabilities that could cripple the site and protects the Internet usage of minors.

Which allows Jeff B/hk330man and Agent Winchester and Yungin to live happily in AudioKarma bliss and peace.

You don't have to place that age in your member-accessable info, or maybe Luther can make that possible, verify only to qualify as a member but no age?

forgot bout uncooked and me too, i wonder just how many youngins there are round here..... hmmm thats an interesting question we should take an age demographics poll

...vntg-yungin turns 15 on the 10th of January.

(Note to self: 10th is DW's b-day, also. DO NOT forget to buy gift/flowers/card. Don't want to do that again! :no: )

Ya know I honestly dont know what these SOB's are thinking. No date No get in. 3 more just banned !

Put a damn date in an live in peace and harmony.

Grump, sometimes, you can't protect people from their own stupidity.

Maybe they think you are bluffing!

Then again, if they think you won't notice, or care, do you really want them hanging around?

What about location Grumpy... I don't understand what the big deal is.. Granted most members do but there are a bunch without a location.. While reading posts I usually glance over to see where a member lives..

Just bitchin'...

Location is not a required but it is nice to know specially if someone has and item for sale. Lots of reasons to put it in but Age is the only requirement.

Back
Top Bottom