New Polk Audio Signature S15

I saw these at BB a while back and thought they looked much better than the stuff Polk has put out in the past few years. Glad to hear they sound good. Polks were what got me into audio back in the 90s.

Listening at Best Buy wont really show you much, you can always take them back if you dont like them...

I saw these at BB a while back and thought they looked much better than the stuff Polk has put out in the past few years. Glad to hear they sound good. Polks were what got me into audio back in the 90s.
Yeah i've always liked Polk, i had a pair of Lsi15's back in 2003 didnt really have the power to drive them, so i ended up trading them for a pair of Totem Arros, i later heard them on some big McCormack monoblocks and wished i would have gotten them on some beefy power....

Listening at Best Buy wont really show you much, you can always take them back if you dont like them...

Totally agreed. I picked up a new set of RTI A3 for $168 and have been impressed with them. Thinking about building a surround system around them. Planning on catching the RTIA series on sale or at least trying to.

Totally agreed. I picked up a new set of RTI A3 for $168 and have been impressed with them. Thinking about building a surround system around them. Planning on catching the RTIA series on sale or at least trying to.
You should be able to, they are on sale all the time...

How do they compare to the Qs?
I like them better than the 3050's....im selling the Q's their on craigslist now, im gonna take the Polks back to Best Buy in a few days, i have about 3 more speakers i wanna try, i would like to hear the s20 though....

Back
Top Bottom