1. Welcome to the new server. If you would like to help out with the cost of the new server, check out the thread "Audiokarma's server needs your help" in AK NEWS.
    Dismiss Notice

New Sansui 350A Receiver (w/pix)

Discussion in 'Exclusively Sansui' started by xupernaut, Sep 26, 2009.

1. xupernaut

xupernaut Active Member

I found today at a garage sale for $7. Very good condition for its age a few light scratches on the top hardly noticeable. Cleaned her up tonight been listening to her for a couple hours, sounds great full sounding bass. The speakers I have hooked aren't even the best a kinda strange looking pair of lg mini system speaks with side firing subwoofers. Good fm reception too. I took a few pix......
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

2. SpeakerLabFan

SpeakerLabFan < speakerlab 7's Subscriber

A classic, nice pickup! I picked up one of these 350A receivers about a year ago.

You can't beat the warm sound of a vintage Sansui ...especially at that price. Enjoy.

3. xupernaut

xupernaut Active Member

Did a little speaker swapping hooked up a pair of Dynaco a-10's Jams pretty good. Put in a rack with a Sansui deck and turntable I have to get working yet. I have a pair of sp1500x speakers too which are pulling home theater duty for now.Add those and I'd have a rack of Sansui gear from the same era.