New Sponsor: Vinyl Reclamation

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
We'd like to welcome a new sponsor to AK

TomInTacoma will be posting about his business Vinyl Reclamation.

Look for the new banner on the homepage, and check out his site.

Welcome, TomInTacoma and Vinyl Reclamation.

We'd like to welcome a new sponsor to AK

TomInTacoma will be posting about his business Vinyl Reclamation.

Look for the new banner on the homepage, and check out his site.

Welcome, TomInTacoma and Vinyl Reclamation.

Thanks for the welcome! We at Vinyl Reclamation are super-happy to be here! To celebrate - all AK members will receive 10% off all purchases (simply send us a message through our store mentioning code 'AK2018').

If you don't see what your turntable needs - let us know. We have dozens of donor machines that have not yet been tested and disassembled. We may just have what you need.

Thanks for the welcome! We at Vinyl Reclamation are super-happy to be here! To celebrate - all AK members will receive 10% off all purchases (simply send us a message through our store mentioning code 'AK2018').

If you don't see what your turntable needs - let us know. We have dozens of donor machines that have not yet been tested and disassembled. We may just have what you need.

I'm looking for 3 or 4 feet for a SL-1900. I assume these feet were used on many models. Do you have anything that would work on this table?

I think we might. Take a look at these: http://stores.ebay.com/vinylreclamation?_dmd=2&_nkw=feet+w/+springs - the dimensions for the feet are listed in the item descriptions. I'm thinking perhaps the ones from the SL-230 may be the right size (but please verify!).

Thanks for asking!

Thanks for the reply. I don't have the table yet. I hope to pick it up soon now that I know I can get feet for it. It appears that I'll need to remove the bottom cover to install the feet.

I believe you do have to remove the bottom. There's a small nut on the inside that will spin till the cows come home if you try to remove the screws without holding on to the nut (ask me how I know... :) )

Any Thorens parts? Did not see a listing for Thorens
Thanks,
Jim
P.s. Welcome to AK!

Any Thorens parts? Did not see a listing for Thorens
Thanks,
Jim
P.s. Welcome to AK!
Hi Jim,

We don't see many Thorens turntables in our shop. I suppose that's because they're all well cared for and prized possessions that people don't want to let go of. When we do, the parts sell very quickly though. Thanks for asking!

Hey Tom! I was raised in UP, above Day Island, back in the day. So am interested in your shop. I am currently re-booting my old system, and interested in upgrading my turntable. Do you sell any completes? I currently have a Technics SLB-350 with an Audio Technica TM3 on it that is hardly used. It's speed is wonky but I think I just need to clean the pots. But am looking to upgrade in the near future and am looking at tables kinda in the range of the Technics SL-D2 or the 1300/1400/1600 range or some other similar good bang for the buck table. And old heavy Kenwood would be nice too. Do you sell anything like that?

Hey Tom! I was raised in UP, above Day Island, back in the day. So am interested in your shop. I am currently re-booting my old system, and interested in upgrading my turntable. Do you sell any completes? I currently have a Technics SLB-350 with an Audio Technica TM3 on it that is hardly used. It's speed is wonky but I think I just need to clean the pots. But am looking to upgrade in the near future and am looking at tables kinda in the range of the Technics SL-D2 or the 1300/1400/1600 range or some other similar good bang for the buck table. And old heavy Kenwood would be nice too. Do you sell anything like that?
Hi neighbor!

Sorry but we only deal in turntable parts. But I appreciate you asking!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom