New turntable feet!

Those look like they could be something but we have no idea what they look like mounted on the table from the normal viewing position, with the table sitting on the feet and us on the other side of the room or something.

I like the looks of the Luxman PD-444 feet that are metal and a few inches long holding up the table with the motor and stuff hanging down. Thinking these could look good, too.

Those look like they could be something but we have no idea what they look like mounted on the table from the normal viewing position, with the table sitting on the feet and us on the other side of the room or something.

I like the looks of the Luxman PD-444 feet that are metal and a few inches long holding up the table with the motor and stuff hanging down. Thinking these could look good, too.

Sorry i will be adding pics of the TT in the normal position soon :D

Sorry i will be adding pics of the TT in the normal position soon :D
No problem. seems those selling the feet have no idea how to show that aspect of them and that could go a long way to making some sales.

The top portion that touches up against TT is a nice softer squishy rubber, and bottom feet side is more harder rubber with aluminum inbetween.

Anything you can do to minimize vibration into your TT will help with feedback that blurs and adds to the original signal. It is not hard to hear the difference in a good system. The higher the level the worse it gets.

He's on facebook, I got a set from him when he was just starting to post them on there. He does them for a bunch of other brands as well. The Sorbothane is what I got from him for my ariston rd11 superiuer.

So now you need new turntable shoes to go with them.

They look pretty good and the price isn't totally ridiculous. Wonder he'll make a set for an old Dual.

The feet can make a BIG difference. When I swapped out my original Denon DP-62L feet for Sorbothane feet, I immediately heard the difference.

His sorbothane feet were mentioned in Stereophile last month, Micheal Fremer preferred them over the factory feet on his $20K technics SL-1000R. I bet technics will love that.

I confirmed that they will do custom orders, here's the details from their FB

Send photo of feet & screw size, and Include brand and model TT here, https://mnpctech.com/contact-us.html
Remove one foot.
1. Photo of Foot, top & bottom
2. Photo of Screw with measurement of outter diameter in millimeters.
3. Photo bottom of turntable where this foot attaches.

I'm a big fan of the Isonoes - I have them on my Technics - fantastic at isolation - and proven.

The ones you have look sharp.

Back
Top Bottom