New York City metro area gathering.

To be honest, I am trending toward preferring the Chester spot, if only because I think we can crank it more in that space vs. the church building.
PT, let me know how the space use is looking, I am still very much able to meet with the rector of the church if needed.

I can bring my freshly restored AR3's with power amp and pre, TT, iPod & DAC, and CD player.
Where ever we end up, it will be fun to see you all again and hear music.
Glenn

Let's bring our pet sounds, too. I recently scored a white label Robert Palmer LP. I'll also bring at least one piece of crap I'll give to anyone who likes whiney female folk singers.

Maybe I can drag the ElitE TZ-9LTD and the Bryston 2B-LP, a .5 pre. Someone has to bring the digital disc spinner tho.

I put a call in to the guy last week but I haven't heard back. I'll try again. He seemed pretty open to it, even interested in attending, when I last saw him in person. I don't want to pressure him, but enough time has passed for a follow up.

Ok, so unfortunately for us, the guy with the piano studio has allowed a couple of his teachers to start running ensemble lessons on weekends so the place is no longer empty on Sundays. Good for his business, but sucks for us. I apologize for holding up a meeting over this but I thought it was worth a shot.
I'm not totally giving up on finding a good place for a meeting. I'll keep my eyes open. And I'll do my best to attend a meeting hosted by someone else here in NJ.
Sorry again.

Definitely too bad, and may be too late for my space. I'll check just in case.

We have Frankenfest coming up on the 25th. I strongly recommend making a day out of it, and driving up to Clinton Ma. You'll have a great time. In the meantime, we can continue to look for a place for a local gathering.
I can look into a few places in Peekskill. We have a few "Lodge" organizations with good size spaces. I'd have to check on pricing. Christopher Columbus club, American legion, and also a local church that we use to go to that has some spaces.

A place in central Jersey would be ideal, would pull from all the surrounding areas.
Just my thoughts.

BillWojo

Back
Top Bottom