New York City metro area gathering.

If i'm available , I'd like to make it. Please sort out the date but tentatively yes. I think i went there once for a Vandy event (if its the place i'm thinking) I think Designweeb invited me to the event. Is it across from the library?

Let's target between 9/6 and 9/10. Is a Saturday best? Don't matter to me unless I jet a job quick.
But I need first names for everyone on the list (now up to 10 and I only have 4 names) so I can email John, the owner.
It is kind of across from the Verona Library, Crestwood, but the school is between.

Let's target between 9/6 and 9/10. Is a Saturday best? Don't matter to me unless I jet a job quick.
But I need first names for everyone on the list (now up to 10 and I only have 4 names) so I can email John, the owner.
It is kind of across from the Verona Library, Crestwood, but the school is between.
Hi! I just saw this, count me in! Thanks for setting it up. Plenty of parking at the church lot next door to their second building. My name is Adam.
Check this out Aug. 13 in the next town over...http://www.montclairjazzfestival.org/

If i'm available , I'd like to make it. Please sort out the date but tentatively yes. I think i went there once for a Vandy event (if its the place i'm thinking) I think Designweeb invited me to the event. Is it across from the library?
Yup, that's the place.

I am Tim, and a Friday, Saturday or Sunday could work within those dates. Just lets know as much in advance as possible so I can make my schedule accordingly. Idk what I have to sell, I'll look around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Rick, not sure if I'll be taking the train or driving depends on where my job site is that day, but I'd be willing to bring a ultra fi DAC, some "exotic" ICs, pair of monitor audio bookshelves, and an vintage Hitachi integrated amp

I have a GAS Thaedra Preamp up and a Son of Ampzilla. Reference builds (both by Mike Bettinger).
Also a Sumo the 9 class A PO. Not restored yet ( well I know Gas works did something to it in the 80s because there's a sticker). If I kept it I'd send to Mike B also.

OOOh! Cantons. Big fan. I have the Ergo 1002 DCs. Maybe I'll bring my Genesis Physics bookshelfs and we can do a head-to head for pink slips. Loser takes the loser. ;^)
HA, pinks. I also have a small set of Audio Pro, very similar is size to the Canton Plus S I will have available

Back
Top Bottom