New York City metro area gathering.

I'm going to do my best to make one or both of these.
The NE Frankenfest, I tend to doubt, but never say never.
Glenn,
Any chance you could pony express a small tube amp from the Frankenfest?
(I'm negotiating on something right now)
Shouldn't be a problem unless I can't make it for some unforeseen reason.

I agree with 2 meets. Maybe one in Westfield and one at Blue Mountain. But so far we only have 6 respondents. Maybe a new thread?

Glenn,
There are 2 other Jersey guys showing interest in another thread. (just to make sure you feel there's adequate interest in either)

Im about 45 mins north and would partake in a gtg as I've only been to one.

When you guys get together do you all bring gear to demo? Would be awesome to hear some other systems as my hifi experience is limited to only the stuff I own of have owned.

Looking forward to it!

When you guys get together do you all bring gear to demo? Would be awesome to hear some other systems as my hifi experience is limited to only the stuff I own of have owned.

Looking forward to it!
Hey Bryans!
Yes, we bring gear to demo, sell and buy.
Look back a few pages and you'll see pics from the last meet at the lodge.
These meets are always a great time!
Glenn

Looking forward to it!
Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!
Thank You!

I'd haul a bunch of stuff in as well. Sometimes when I'm listening to my stuff it sounds so good I want to call everyone and tell them this:

It would be nice have some other seasoned ears give me some feedback!

I will call the church and get an idea. Super cool had offered a house in S.I. For free. And that option gives us separate rooms. Etc. but anything works for me.

My empty house in SI... Minutes from NJ is still available for free...large and empty rooms...to hear someone from LI suggest Staten Island is a distant place is laughable.. 5 minutes from Verrazano... As many times as you want... Next week? Ok! I can only try!

My empty house in SI... Minutes from NJ is still available for free...large and empty rooms...to hear someone from LI suggest Staten Island is a distant place is laughable.. 5 minutes from Verrazano... As many times as you want... Next week? Ok! I can only try!
I should have said Staten Island or Westfield. Either is more than appreciated.
Do you know the difference between a washing machine and a girl from Staten Island? ;^)

Back
Top Bottom