newest addition to the sony family

vinnie69

Just got my Sony TA-N55ES to go with my Sony TA-F530Es today.Both pieces are mint.Only had a few minutes to try this amp out and was very impressed.It has a lot more bass the the F530ES.I will be trying to bi amp these pieces this weekend.I have never done this before and if someone can help me out..that would be great.Hope you like the pictures.

Attachments

• sony es 001.jpg
    sony es 001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 94
  • sony es 006.jpg
    sony es 006.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 152
  • sony es 009.jpg
    sony es 009.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 63
  • sony es 010.jpg
    sony es 010.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 47
  • sony es 011.jpg
    sony es 011.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 72
Your speakers should have four terminals for the speaker wire. And find a y splitter for your preamp. and connect normally to each amp. and from one amp either lower or upper terminals. Use the amp with stronger bass with teh woofers and the other for mids and highs.

Your speakers should have four terminals for the speaker wire. And find a y splitter for your preamp. and connect normally to each amp. and from one amp either lower or upper terminals. Use the amp with stronger bass with teh woofers and the other for mids and highs.

I am not using a pre amp.The n55 is to be for the LF and the f530 for the HF.The F530 is a integrated amp which has a direct input on the back which bypasses all the pre amp stuff.Does this sound right.Im coming out of the computer to a dac then out of the dac left channel split to the amp into left and right.Right channel out of the dac split then into the integrated amp direct input left and right.The integrated amp is the one i am not sure of.Thats

Did you get the 530 with the side panels? I could swear they did not come with them. I once had a similar setup and I added the panels from a TA-N55ES, which shares the same Gibralter chassis. I wonder if yours is this one in my photo?

2 Channel Bi-Amp Setup by mastercontrolmedia, on Flickr

Did you get the 530 with the side panels? I could swear they did not come with them. I once had a similar setup and I added the panels from a TA-N55ES, which shares the same Gibralter chassis. I wonder if yours is this one in my photo?

2 Channel Bi-Amp Setup by mastercontrolmedia, on Flickr

Hi Vincei.I bought from a guy in Montreal.He said he was the original owner and he put them on...they didn't come that way on the 530.I got the 530 for$160 and the 55 for $125 a steal of a deal considering how they sound together now that i am bi amping them together with my Paradigm 9's.They look just like yours.Ttyl

Back
Top Bottom