Newish Rock Music

Beach House - One Thing

their new album just came out, haven't heard it yet. this is from their last one.

Ramones - Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World

deep throwback..."Little German boy, Being pushed around"

I would not consider much of what is presented here as 'rock'. I am not sure that it CAN be defined on what it is, rather it's defined on what it is not (not country, not bluegrass, not classical, etc.). I am struggling with this and maybe it doesn't even matter.

Thrushes. They have not been recording-active, tho, since 2015/16.

I would not consider much of what is presented here as 'rock'. I am not sure that it CAN be defined on what it is, rather it's defined on what it is not (not country, not bluegrass, not classical, etc.). I am struggling with this and maybe it doesn't even matter.

Thrushes. They have not been recording-active, tho, since 2015/16.

Nice song! Thanks. What's Rock? What's pop? I imagine your answer to this is influenced by your age/location/tastes etc. Somewhere in the thread I was getting some off topic posts, so I tried to define what the thread was trying to achieve. I think your better instinct is correct, it doesn't really matter.

OK, as the OP, I'd like to elaborate on the intent of this thread. It's to share new (last 10-12years or so) alternative, indie, dream pop, shoe gaze, or other non commercial, rock music. Only using those labels to convey some context. Please if you're thinking of posting, take a look at the previous posts for some guidance. Thanks.

Shominy....here

Back
Top Bottom