Newman

E

EXCUSE ME WHERE DID I MAKE ANY CLAIMS? I SAW A DOCUMENTARY ON AN INVENTION BY AN INVENTOR AND FELT THE CASE THEY PRESENTED WAS A STRONG CASE. EVERYTHING I HAVE STATED EXCEPT WHAT I FELT HOW IT WOULD CHANGE THE WORLD IS IN THE DOCUMENTARY. I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU SQUAT. WHO THE F ARE YOU? GO POUND SAND.
IF YOU WANT CITATIONS RESEARCH THE PATENT OFFICE. LIKE I ASKED WHO THE F ARE YOU? COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OF MY OPINION BUT TO THINK I OWE YOU PROOF? I BET YOU THINK THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW JUST FOR YOU. REALLY.

Proof that a chimp given infinite time to type...

So would my welder be considered a perpetual motion machine? It delivers 500 amps output for 37 amps input.

Is this Newman the same guy who claimed to have invented a device to hook 2 amps to 1 set of speakers?

Nope, that was Dave Newman (dnewma04), the moderator here.

So would my welder be considered a perpetual motion machine? It delivers 500 amps output for 37 amps input.

Nope again. Phenomena like that are called "Current Events". They create no motion unless they occur in water, like the current in a river. (I know these things because I saw them in a documentary on YouTube.)

I would like to see more exploration into the findings of Ed Leedskalnin, a tiny man who accomplished some truly amazing things. He claimed to have knowledge of how the pyramids were built, employing anti-gravity to lift huge blocks of stone, which weighed many tons. He wrote a booklet on his procedures, but each chapter requires solving a difficult puzzle before progressing to the next chapter. This booklet continues to astound expert engineers and other scientific types.

I would like to see more exploration into the findings of Ed Leedskalnin, a tiny man who accomplished some truly amazing things. He claimed to have knowledge of how the pyramids were built, employing anti-gravity to lift huge blocks of stone, which weighed many tons. He wrote a booklet on his procedures, but each chapter requires solving a difficult puzzle before progressing to the next chapter. This booklet continues to astound expert engineers and other scientific types.

Nothing that a solid background in stonecutting couldn't solve with a little mystery thrown in to keep paying customers at his front gate -

If it's mechanical it will wear out. On the way, it will increase friction, suck more energy and become NOT perpetual. Some folks will believe anything.

Back
Top Bottom