No 2010 Fest For Bigmacc

bigmacc

AK Subscriber
First one l will miss in years.

The good news is all the reasons for missing are positive.

Last year l was elected Chair for Community Living Algoma an organization dedicated to helping people with intellectual disabilities. In April and May this year alone l need to use five vacation days to attend conferences and board meetings for CLA. I just do not have the time.

This year Linda and l finally got a permanet camp site which means l'm building a storage unit, deck etc for our trailer thus need more time.

Finally l am running for a city coucillor position. Many times l have been ask to consider politics and l finally decided to jump in. I retire in December 2012 and this may be my new career if l am successful. Again this decision is going to insure a busy summer.

Due to new school construction this will be the busiest spring for me at work in my career.

Anyways l will be sure to follow the weekend and plan to return next year after the election, setting up a new camp, finish the moving of schools and hopefully my CLA duties have subsided.

I will follow the Fest online l know it will be a blast.:music:

It won't be the same without you. To think, I had a stck of gear for you to store too.

My friend, you and the lovely Linda will be sorely missed.

Congratulations on your new position, and good luck with all your new challenges. If the voters have a lick of sense, the Soo will have a new councillor with a very large amount of heart.

You have a campaign manager picked out?

You are gonna be missed big time ya big lug ! Good luck in your election.

Sorry to hear you won't be there - best of luck in all those good endeavors.

Mac it was my pleasure to meet you at Fest 07 so I can understand the previous comments here. All the best in whatever you do.

Mac,

Hope you can sneak it in. Your absence will be noticed. It isn't THAT far...

I thank you for your help last year.

Dan

Back
Top Bottom