North Carolina anyone?

OT: This might be of interest to some of you.
I retired from AT&T as a Network Engineer and play around with ethernet, wi-fi, bluetooth.ota, etc. and have several networks in my home.
I've been playing around with the Chromecast Audio that is being sold for $17 dollars at Bestbuy and if you are using an android phone, it and a mini-plug to double RCA cable can make your vintage receiver a streaming device.
Way more complicated than I can explain but lots of info on the web.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-ab&q=chromecast+audio

I hope someone on here got the Sansui integrated amp and tuner on craigslist that lasted for a couple of days. Came with some Japanese speakers that were pretty rare. I'm in reduction mode but would have gotten it if my seventh place in line scored.
Sold for $350, imo great value.

This is not a audio meet but it does show up. Held indoor at Mebane Auction Gallery in Mebane NC door opens at 8:30 Free to buy or sell. Audio does show up PM if you need more information. On Hiway 70 east of Mebane NC. These radio meets are AM only meet will be over by noon.

Hi Guys, we are planning on doing another meet up. We are going to do something a bit different this time and and meet at around 9 am in Winston-Salem on February the 16th. We hope to have a few systems set up and playing. Everyone is welcome. Please send me a pm and I will get you all the info

We are still figuring out what we will bring. Right now it is looks like maybe a pair of B&W CM 5 or some Focals or both . Once we have a better idea I will post up some more info.

OK the first system that I can confirm will consist of a Mcintosh MX110 tuner/preamp and a matching MC 240 power amp hooked to a set Dali Ikon 2 speakers.

It looks like the 2nd system we are hoping to have set up will be from Blueglow Electronics. Mark will be bringing his custom built KT88 amp and his 807 amp and hopefully a pair Klipsch KG4. If you haven't seen the videos on youtube about these amps you should check them out.

Triad Audio Club had a long pregnancy but you guys knocked it out of the park!
Kudos to jera and partners for the logistical arrangements and to the exhibitors for majestical content.

Back
Top Bottom