NY Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest-Peekskill - Saturday, September 15th, 2018

OK...soooo let me float this date Sunday April 15th....If you are interested please PM me with your email and I'll make a list for info. Note that you will need tables as the house is empty essentially I can have a couple or bring a mat and we can place equipment directly on the floor or some low tables. I'm thinking if we have 15-20 people committed for that date its a go...please PM if interested.. I am 10 minutes both from the Staten Island Ferry and the Verrazano Bridge.

Some Pics:

1112453-residential-1gbkyoi-o.jpg 1112453-residential-1n60d08-o.jpg 1112453-residential-k5zuic-o.jpg

Last edited:
OK...soooo let me float this date Sunday April 15th....If you are interested please PM me with your email and I'll make a list for info. Note that you will need tables as the house is empty essentially I can have a couple or bring a mat and we can place equipment directly on the floor or some low tables. I'm thinking if we have 15-20 people committed for that date its a go...please PM if interested.. I am 10 minutes both from the Staten Island Ferry and the Verrazano Bridge.

Some Pics:

View attachment 1125089 View attachment 1125090 View attachment 1125091
Definitely interested, need to confirm date with the better half!

Hey Glenn, super... Come on guys, Lord Garth, Saggy, DS??...could be fun. I'll be inviting my friend around the corner who has virtually every piece of notable vintage gear you could want to see and hear and some of it is for sale!... Sunday April 15!

By the way...this is not to take anything away from the other meets which I know from personal experience will be AWESOME! ...just a chance for more before this house sells..

I think AK calls a PM "Conversations." Hover your mouse by your "tanner man" near the log in....Choices should then appear for you to choose on a drop-down menu. Choose "Conversations, address your message to Supercool! and type the message...then post the message...See you there....

Schedule permitting I’m def in. Let me take a look and get back to you, but i feel pretty good.

OK guys...just sent an email to everyone who sent me their email address for the April 15th in Staten Island... If you'd like to attend and haven't PM'd your email to me, please go ahead and do so...I'll put you on the list... We have 7 people from AK as well as myself and 2 friends, but the list is SOFT...meaning some are "maybes" , so please come ahead if you are inclined, we'd love to see you there.

Glenn as far as the NY Peekskill event is concerned for Spring (maybe) and September I'm in I'm going to commit to Sept 15th ...my $ are coming your way to make it happen tonight. And just for the travel wary...WAZE is great.. after traveling 1/1/2 hours to get there I can assure you an AK fest is well worth it. And thank you Glenn for all your hard work!

Last edited:
Glenn as far as the NY Peekskill event is concerned for Spring (maybe) and September I'm in I'm going to commit to Sept 15th ...my $ are coming your way to make it happen tonight. And just for the travel wary...WAZE is great.. after traveling 1/1/2 hours to get there I can assure you an AK fest is well worth it. And thank you Glenn for all your hard work!
Hey Chris!
Much appreciated! I'd love to see a great turnout this September!
22 or there about was pretty good for the first time! We have a LOT of AKers in the NY area!
Glenn

Hey guys , is this the main thread for the blue mountain lodge audio fest in September or is there another?
I had such a great time at the last one hanging with you all and the fine gear.
I'm planning on returning with The Fisher tube amp and maybe some classic altec 604s this time instead of the KLHs.
Is this where we sign up?
Denis

Hey guys , is this the main thread for the blue mountain lodge audio fest in September or is there another?
I had such a great time at the last one hanging with you all and the fine gear.
I'm planning on returning with The Fisher tube amp and maybe some classic altec 604s this time instead of the KLHs.
Is this where we sign up?
Denis
Hey Dennis!
Yes, this is the main thread for the September Lodge fest!
Looking forward to the event, but in no rush! Time goes too quickly!
Cheers, Glenn

Hi Glenn I was at the S I event and had a blast. I am thinking about Peekskill. Can I get a more specific location so I can find it on a map?

Hi Glenn I was at the S I event and had a blast. I am thinking about Peekskill. Can I get a more specific location so I can find it on a map?
HI Steven!

Google Blue Mountain Reservation, Peekskill, NY.
Basically about 10 miles north of Croton on Hudson, off RT9 North, Welcher Ave exit.
Cheers, Glenn

Glenn, I think I can make this too. Belive it oo not the mileage from home to there is about the same as S I. Just under 100 mi

Glenn, I think I can make this too. Belive it oo not the mileage from home to there is about the same as S I. Just under 100 mi
Great! There's a lot of room at the lodge. There are some tables, but you may want to bring one just in case.

Glen, count me in. As the date approaches I'll send you the entrance fee.
Do you know if there is a BBQ there? Would be nice to do some Burgers and Dogs, I think we got a little hungry last time.
I wouldnt mine playing chef for awhile.???? Just an idea
Denis

Glen, count me in. As the date approaches I'll send you the entrance fee.
Do you know if there is a BBQ there? Would be nice to do some Burgers and Dogs, I think we got a little hungry last time.
I wouldnt mine playing chef for awhile.???? Just an idea
Denis
Hey Dennis!
Glad to hear you'll attend!
I'll have to check it out, there may be some grills in the back area. If not, than we can definitely order some pizzas or something.

Back
Top Bottom