October 15th 2011 - The Oktoberfrankenfest get together is GO!

True man food

i just looked down the food list...are we getting together to eat, or listen to equipment ?

and what a list it is...barely a vegetable to be seen.
True man-food !

Be aware,that there WILL be some veggies in the Asian dishes that my wife is preparing.Have to have SOME healthy ingredients.:yes:

Have to have SOME healthy ingredients.:yes:
OK, just this once - but I ain't eating no Brussels sprouts unless they're deep fried.

Getting ready to load the car for tomorrow - I think I need a bigger car
rouler.gif

There will be asparagus in the stir fried beef,but man,oh man,it's delicious!!!!!!!! Making me hungry,just thinking about it.:drool:

I thought I was going to blow everyone away with a giant plate of grilled oyster mushrooms...but I searched all day out by the Quabbin and I only found some deer mushrooms. Any shroom hunters here on AK?

I'll bring Arizona Green Tea (regular & diet) in gallon jugs for us non-alcoholic beverage consumers...
...and some bags of Poppycock for desert supplementation.

Poppycock-Pallet-1.jpg

The Oktoberfrankenfest get together is a GO!

Saturday Oct 15th, 2011
At Franks shop-
55 Sterling Street
Clinton Ma 01510
Just over the railroad tracks (kinda like Alice's Restaurant but not in an old church).

JimB

Date.... CHECK
ADDRESS .... CHECK
City, State, Zip ... CHECK!

TIME: .....??? It could be right in front of me. I'm really that dumb sometimes.
so I'll ask anyway.. what's arrival and departure times look like?

UPDATED: Never mind....
Found it here if anyone else is looking for this info:
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4987566&postcount=65

Last edited:
I talked to Frank today - he said he'd be there at 8AM - though people come and go as they please.
I'm planning on being there at 11AM.

Bottom line is whatever works for ya.

Ok. Good to know.
I'm getting pressure to leave before 4. I'll get there earlier then. Expect me around 10. It'll take an hour to set up.

Great to hear that you'll be coming John.
BTW, does that mean you'll be dressed up like this guy...

That's me, Prince Poppycock!

If you EVER see me dressed like that you should kick me in the balls as hard as you can repeatedly.

Would you do that for me?

I'll be wearing a red Patriots Sweatshirt, Thanks but no thanks on the kicking in the nuts part of this get together for me :nono:

For new attendee's my standard disclaimer: You will be partying in an industrial woodworking environment. Sharp pointy things are everywhere, be careful.
I've childproofed the place as best as I can, but I can't foolproof it.

Thanks to everyone for committing to help out with the victuals, I knew you all could be counted on to dig in and get it done.

I'm not sure Peter and I have blanks for the laser badge thing this time around (they are a buck apiece), but we might take up a collection to do it next time.

The stairs are not fixed exactly, but they are no longer deadly.

Many thanks to Jim. You have helped lift much of this effort off my shoulders, and I'm grateful to you.

To repeat, parking is available from the loading dock back towards the REAR of the building. Overflow parking is across the street on the LOWER LOT. The loading dock is always available but please clear the dock promptly once your loading is done.

Edit: I'll be running errands off and on: I'll leave the door unlocked for early birds. Make yourselves at home.

See you all tomorrow.

fcc

Last edited:
Going to a church sale at 9AM, then hittin' the road. I may stop along the way if I see any more sales or thrifts. With any luck I may pick up a few surprises along the way. See y'all tomorrow. Are we supposed to make ourselves some nametags or sumpin'? Sounds like we might need the wear athletic cups too? Please advise.

PS got the salsa, black bean dip, chips, and SAN MARCOS JALAPENOS (the best).

Back
Top Bottom