Official Grateful Dead Thread

This is a great read! Thanx for all the thoughts on IMO the greatest band ever. I love to listen to their music.
If only I could get my hands on Road Trips vol 4 number 5 in flac format.............................

Streaming Blue Mountain for the 2nd time today. All the songs are sort of slow cowboy songs.

Review with a lot of detail: https://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/mu...-folk-tunes/3BVdzXbubqtJw8yV3GMriP/story.html
I wouldn't be here if i wasn't a dead head so before i get stoned (meaning having rocks thrown at me ). Bob Weir is a legend and an American Icon.
I wasn't getting this one. Maybe its a mood thing. I'll give it a shot later. maybe just not for me. I'm not knocking anyone else's opinion.

Spun Dark Star from 2/13/70 during some work this morning. Had to stop playing tunes as nothing was getting done.

Not the Charlie Miller remaster (posted to YT in 2011) but the Rob Eaton was excellent.
Spectacular graphics of the epic Scar/Fire.
Shredfest Fire in 1440p :)

so for something entirely different, but still the same, here is a video of the final night of Los Muertos con Queso (The Dead with Cheese). This link is for the second set and yes, I captured the video. I also picked up a Shure MV88 external mic for my iphone 7 and was able to smuggle in the tripod. That's a whole story in itself.
The audio is pretty damn good I think.

Enjoy, if you follow the "playlist" on youtube you can see other vids from this epic adventure.

If anyone lives in the Pacific Northwest I can't recommend strongly enough checking out Andy Coe Band out of Seattle. Andy is amazing and shreds Jerry like no one else I've seen, and I've seen many Dead cover bands, not to mention Jerry many times. He's also the only person (other than Jerry of course) I've seen who can actually pull off songs like 'Mission in the Rain'.

Back
Top Bottom