Oh, Yeah!

jazzmans

So, thanks to a member here I am now the proud owner of a pair of

RS 2B!!

My Ren 90's are back in my bedroom, where they'll likely stay the rest of my life, and I'm seriously contemplating selling my Magnepan 2.5R....

{bender} Ooh, Yeah.. {/bender}

they are amazing sounding.

I may be done, since I don't think a pair of IRS Beta or IRS IV will fit.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:jump::jump:

BTW, your avatar is my absolute favorite Genesis album of all time, and I adore every PG Genesis album.
Right, now I'm off to work, I'll be dreaming of these the whole time. Pink Floyd now sounds much closer to Paul McGowans IRS IV recording of 'Welcome To the Machine' then before.
God damn! these are great.

Congratulations - they are wonderful speakers. I just had my RS-IIa woofers refoamed as well as began to biamp them with a pair of McIntosh amps. I can listen to these speakers for hours at a time - never fatiguing, just very musical to me.

Nice...

Do you have the bass management module (or whatever it's technically called)?

The only other Infinity speakers I want to try are these (well, no 9 Kappas are falling from the sky, either).

Enjoy, enjoy:beerchug:

I'm back home from work,(short day) and am about to embark on a long listening session, going to be spinning a lot of different stuff.

got the cold beer already, (it's bloody hot here right now)

They are purty, and I can already tell, they aren't going anywhere. I gave them a good coat of Howards feed and wax before I left, gonna polish them a bit now.
open invite to any ak'rs if your in vegas, for vacay or whatever.

Those are a very nice looking set of 2Bs! Congratulations on the great acquisition. I'd like to have a set of them someday. Enjoy!!

Larry D.

WOW Congratulations Jazz !!!
My fav Genesis Album also ... " See The Deadly Nightshade Grow "
Enjoy them ! :music:
Just LOVE those 2 Heads on the floor . What are they and where did they come from ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom