Old posted Photos?Where can I find all my previusly posted photps?

I'm glad someone else asked this question. I was also trying to find a couple of images from before the upgrade.

Hi I've almost givin up on them restoring all the old photos back into all the threads, it's been well over a year now sense the formats been changed an also there updated this new format at times an still the photos are missing, it's an unbelievable loss of information from the site which is extremely unfortunate a lot of us of been coming here for years and years because of the information it's been posted by all members with photos rebuilding amps and speakers mods upgrades treasure trove of info gone I still praying hope they'll find a way to get it back in there but in my post and thread my photos are still not there and it's been over a year . It's been very frustrating and has caused me not to frequent the site because of it.

:(

I lament the loss too, dhanson......very unfortunate that our previous content could not be preserved. I dropped my subscription because of the issue, and the lack of communication/priority attached to it. Oh well. :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom