Olson's Dream SMAC Meet!

Yeah, blame Olson for that. Lot's of energy here. Anyone want a dram of McCallan Full Cask Strength? The tone arm is dropping on "Earthy" this minute.

Dave how about a thread for the six best canned tuna fish products and music to go with them? :sigh:

No. Never mind. That won't work.

I'm thinkin' 'bout a wee nip of Macallan Select Oak right now.Just bring yours to the meet tomorrow,mebbe it will comfort you during the Roxy barrage....

Were you at my place two weeks ago? When it comes to online persona I only recognize a few people - djnagle, vinylrob, kegger, squidward, and DC - that's about it.

No,I wasn't,I was busy preparing for some house guests we were having.

So any new dreams last night?

---

I thought I saw Rob walk in wearing Chaps and Elton glasses with a Bose radio on his
head playing Roxy Music carrying a Chainsaw with a Naked Chick adorning each arm. :scratch2:

---

I thought I saw Rob walk in wearing Chaps and Elton glasses with a Bose radio on his head playing Roxy Music carrying a Chainsaw with a Naked Chick adorning each arm. :scratch2:

...and Kegger greeted him in his designer TuTu (or was that a MooMoo)

---

I thought I saw Rob walk in wearing Chaps and Elton glasses with a Bose radio on his
head playing Roxy Music carrying a Chainsaw with a Naked Chick adorning each arm. :scratch2:

I saw that too, but my wife said go back to bed it's just a rogue deer looking for a mate. Weird that stuff is.

Yeah, I need to make it to more, but I keep getting blindsided by surprises from life and family. Moving the daughter and refinishing her furniture did me in this weekend....

Jezz, I miss these old well attended SMAC threads!

I had forgotten about this delightful exchange until you linked to it the other day in the AKFest thread.
(Maybe it wasn't so delightful to Jim, but hey he's over 100 posts now and none the worse for wear.)

I had forgotten about this delightful exchange until you linked to it the other day in the AKFest thread.
(Maybe it wasn't so delightful to Jim, but hey he's over 100 posts now and none the worse for wear.)

Didn't realize that I linked to this thread....this would probably not entice someone to join SMAC.

So this is the lunacy I have to put up with when I host the November SMAC meet?

Bring it. :D

I'm east of Woodward though. @olson_jr won't show. :(

So this is the lunacy I have to put up with when I host the November SMAC meet?

Bring it. :D

I'm east of Woodward though. @olson_jr won't show. :(

The funniest thing about that list was that the meet was actually East of Woodward, so I got it wrong from the start.

Actually, the February SMAC meet is at the same place.

I do miss the insanity of the SMAC group from when many of us hung out here at AK.

The funniest thing about that list was that the meet was actually East of Woodward, so I got it wrong from the start.

Actually, the February SMAC meet is at the same place.

I do miss the insanity of the SMAC group from when many of us hung out here at AK.
A rowdy bunch, it seems. Perfect! :thumbsup: We have the mailing list but it's not quite the same, although overall it's a better idean since it reaches all members vs. the select few who take part in this little corner of the forum.

I had planned on doing at least one of the summer meets, but I will be gone out west (where else? :) ) either June or August, and I really wanted to see Rob's vinyl setup at his possible new abode. But June is easier and less expensive to book around the national parks.

My challenge will be trying to have a dozen of us in my small space--I might need to trim that back to 10-ish. With the summer dates gone, that takes away the outdoors as an option.

I also have very specific criteria for a SMAC meet but if my wife caught me writing them down, there'd be hell to play:D
There's just something that correlates, those that cherish vinyl and those are clueless. Yes, I agree, let's party in a vinyl tribe!

Back
Top Bottom