Once again AK doesn't work.......

CT Jim

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Gee, fast on the renewal, but once again the site just hangs....and hangs....and doesn't respond.
Now I'm the bad guy....

changing out a preamp doesn't make the site just hang....exit out go back in and you can move around....I don't understand how a site doesn't function. Maybe someone can enlighten me, so i don't cra. on the site!
Geeeezzzz, it's frustrating

Sounds like a browser cache or cookie issue to me. Site is working fine for me as well.

changing out a preamp doesn't make the site just hang....exit out go back in and you can move around....I don't understand how a site doesn't function. Maybe someone can enlighten me, so i don't cra. on the site!
Geeeezzzz, it's frustrating
The site has been fine and supper fast.

If you've ever hosted web sites, you get used to regular email and/or forum complaints from users like, "YOU'RE £@$£%!! WEBSITE SHIT SITE'S BROKEN AGAIN YOU @£$^!! FIX IT NOW!!!11!!" when it's working perfectly. (In some cases, posting on the forum of the very web site that they allege doesn't work... .. .?)

Some folks are all too ready to blame the site when it's their own computer, network connection, WiFi router, ISP, or regional Internet connectivity that's at fault.

Back
Top Bottom