Only one channel producing sound

TheBone1

I managed to get my bluetooth set up with no help. However, there is only sound coming from one channel. I have checked the inputs into the Line In, and when switched, the sound goes to the other channel, so I know this has to have something to do with my source. The same thing occurs when I plug the audio jack output directly into my tablet or my phone. I think this is something simple. I hope..!!!!

Running the bluetooth into an integrated amp. When I plug the tablet into my regular laptop speaker set up, I do get sound from both channels. Weird.

The same thing occurs when I plug the audio jack output directly into my tablet or my phone.

I'm confused. What is this Bluetooth thing? Is it a transmitter/receiver pair? What make & model?

Why are you plugging the output of the Bluetooth to the output of your phone?

What sort of cable are you using to connect the Bluetooth to the amp?

what he said ^ ^

sounds like a cable issue
are you sure the cables are stereo

I'm confused. What is this Bluetooth thing? Is it a transmitter/receiver pair? What make & model?

Why are you plugging the output of the Bluetooth to the output of your phone?

What sort of cable are you using to connect the Bluetooth to the amp?
Sorry for the confusion:

The Blue tooth is a Harmon Kardon BTA 10. I am using the 3.5 mm to RCA Jacks splitter from the back of the bluetooth to the Line #1 Input. I will try another cable.

Back
Top Bottom